Radiology Technologist (FT) - Mile High Surgicenter
Company: Surgical Care Affiliates
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Location: US-CO-Greenwood VillageType: Full Time Employee# of
Openings: 1Category: OtherSystem ID: 12462
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically
partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems
across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA
operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory
surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with
approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
The Radiology Technologist is responsible for the fluoroscopic
x-rays (C-Arm) procedures and other radiation procedures according
to facility policy. The Radiation Technologist is responsible to
assist with the provision of patient care to meet identified
patient outcomes, and to achieve the goals of the facility as
directed by the Clinical Leader/Registered Nurse. The Radiation
Technologist performs duties according to scope of practice
designated by the facility position description, role and
responsibilities and under the direction of the designated clinical
- Knowledge of radiation equipment, including the maintenance and
care of equipment.
- Applies principles of radiation protection.
- Maintains documentation, reports, and files according to
- Calculates and regulates equipment using established technique,
knowledge and skill.
- Knows and practices the principles and procedures of sterile
- Sets up and operates radiation equipment in operating/procedure
- Assists physician with imaging procedures.
- Assists with housekeeping tasks as necessary to provide a safe
environment for patients, teammates, physicians, guests.
- High School graduate or equivalent; completion of an accredited
radiology program required. 1-2 year experience in radiology.
- Knowledge and understanding of radiology principles and
- Certification in radiation technology preferred.
- Successful completion of BCLS Course within 90 days of
employment required or documentation of current BCLS
For Colorado Residents only: The salary range for Colorado
residents is $36,316.80 to $54,246.40. Pay is based on several
factors including but not limited to education, work experience,
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care
Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy),
age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are
required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Surgical Care Affiliates, Denver , Radiology Technologist (FT) - Mile High Surgicenter, Healthcare , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!