Clinical Nurse Coordinator BMT
Company: Saint Luke's Health Systems
Posted on: November 24, 2020
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Bone Marrow TransplantClinical Nurse Coordinator
Position: Clinical Nurse Coordinator
Department: Bone Marrow Transplant
Shift: Full-Time, Nights
Do you want to be apart of a family and not just another employee?
Are you looking for a workenvironment where diversity and inclusion
thrive? Submit your application todayand find out what it truly
means to be a part of a team.
We are seeking a Clinical Nurse Coordinator forour Bone Marrow
Transplant Unit (BMT) to ensure that we continue to provide all
patients withhigh quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team
that works hard to supporteach other and are seeking a phenomenal
addition like you who feels patientcare is as meaningful as we do.
We want you to apply now!
Presbyterian St.Luke s Medical Center, located in the Uptown
neighborhood in Denver, CO and licensedfor 680 beds, PSL provides
the most advanced care for patientsacross the Rocky Mountains and
Great Plains. We are proud to serve ourcommunity with experienced
physicians who offer a wide range of medicalservices for patients
of all ages.
Our Centers ofExcellence Include:
- Advanced Center forSpinal Microsurgery
- Bariatric Surgery.Cardiac Rehabilitation Certified by the
American Association of Cardiacand Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- ColoradoBlood Cancer Institute
- Comprehensive CancerPrograms
- The Denver Clinic forExtremities at Risk
- Denver Wound HealingCenter
- Diabetes ManagementCenter
- High-risk Obstetrics,Level III NICU & Pediatrics
- HyperbaricOxygen Medicine
- Kidney TransplantCenter. Level IV Trauma Center
- Neonatal IntensiveCare Unit
- Sleep Study Lab
- Spine and Joint CareSpecialty Services
- Vascular CenterThoracic Outlet Program The blood cancer
careteam at Colorado Blood Cancer Institute (CBCI), a part of the
Sarah CannonCancer institute at Presbyterian St. Luke s Medical
Center, is committed toproviding the best treatment to patients
facing blood cancers such as leukemia,lymphoma and myeloma. Our
multidisciplinary team is dedicated to bringing youthe latest
techniques and technologies to ensure you get the care you
We offer you agenerous benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental,Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible SpendingAccounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee DiscountProgram
- Employee StockPurchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Here is some of whatyou can expect from
being a Clinical Nurse Coordinator with us:
- Assumes responsibility for direction andcoordination of all
functions during the designated shift
- Functions as a resource person for staff memberand assists in
necessary education of individual members of the nursing
- Assumes responsibility for the overall qualityof nursing care
provided when s/he is on duty
- Makes decisions regarding activities with theseareas based on
Administrative Operational Standards, Nursing
AdministrativeStandards, Human Resource Standards, and Standards of
Care for the unit, incollaboration with other members of the
management team. What qualifications you willneed:
- Currentlicensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered
Nurse, or current activemultistate Registered Nurse license.
BCLSrequired. ACLS required within 1 year. ONS within 12 months of
hire. OCN&/or BMT-CN certification within 18 months of hire.
NIH Stroke Scalecertification required within 3 months of
- Graduateof an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
Activity in professionalorganizations encouraged.
- Two(2) years of clinical practice in the clinical specialty of
his/her unit andleadership/ management experience is
- Continuingdemonstration of clinical and leadership competency.
Commitment andunderstanding of staffing matrix/productivity
standard. Committed to the goals of the unit, patientsafety
initiatives and positive patient experience.
- Demonstratesgood organizational skills. Providessafe and
appropriate patient care within the standards of nursingpractice.
Displays judgment and superiorproblem solving skills.
Communicatespositively and professionally with all internal and
external customers. The BoneMarrow Transplant Unit Staff at
Presbyterian St. Luke s Medical Center is a tight knit group of
hard-working, dedicated healthcare providers with apassion for
Hematology/BoneMarrow Transplant (BMT) is an acute care unit where
you will deliver phenomenalcare for adult hematologic-oncology,
autologous and allogeneic blood and marrowtransplantation patients,
and patients receiving CAR T-cell therapy. In thisrole, you will be
asked to provide the following services:
- Chemotherapy/Biotherapyadministration and management, including
Transfusion of blood, platelets and fresh frozen plasma
- Managementof patients with radiation implants, central venous
access devices and spinaldrains
- Bonemarrow biopsy and aspiration
- Thoracentesisand paracentesis
- Epiduraland intrathecal analgesia
- Managementof toxicities r/t chemotherapy/biotherapy/radiation
therapy and neutropenia/thrombocytopenia/ anemia
- Autologousand Allogeneic Blood and Marrow Transplant
- Bonemarrow harvest recovery
- PainManagement and telemetry monitoring If you find this
opportunity compelling, weencourage you to apply. We promptly
review all applications. If you are highlyqualified you will hear
from one of our managers. We are actively interviewingso apply
Contact: Kylie Dennis,Recruiter
We are an equalopportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminateon the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: adult nurse practioner, anesthetist crna, care
nurse, certified nurse midwife, clinic, clinical nurse, community,
np, nurse practitioner, specialist
Keywords: Saint Luke's Health Systems, Denver , Clinical Nurse Coordinator BMT, Healthcare , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!