Operating Room Charge Nurse
Company: Urology Surgery Center
Posted on: November 22, 2020
SHIFT: No Weekends
Are you looking for a work environment as an Operating Room Charge
Nurse where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application
with the Ambulatory Surgery Division today and find out what it
truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At the Ambulatory Surgery Division, we offer an array of
medical, dental, and vision packages, as well as several add-on
perks to make your benefits package truly customizable. Some of the
unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) We are seeking an
Operating Room Charge Nurse at our center to ensure that we
continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care.
Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing
team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a
phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is meaningful
as we do.
As the Charge Nurse, you will supervise nursing activities for the
operating rooms at your center. You will assist with staff
management and fill in for the OR manager when needed.
What you will do in this role:
- Y ou will participate in the planning and distribution of
- Support your nursing staff by communicating with physicians in
regard to patient conditions
- You will facilitate the process of reporting patient status to
the appropriate staff
- Manage the care of your assigned patients and help fellow staff
- You will assess plans and evaluate patient care needs
- You will carry out physician orders
- You will assist with physician preference cards
- You will oversee prompt turnover times for the OR Urology
Surgery Center of Colorado located in Denver, Colorado, is proud to
have a long and distinguished reputation as a provider of
ambulatory surgical care. Today, we offer a state of the art
facility and the newest technologies in our three operating rooms
and five procedure rooms. Performing around 500 urology cases a
month, our center uses the most advanced equipment and procedures
for the treatment of stone disease, including ESWL, digital
cystoscopy and ureteroscopy equipment. We are AAAHC accredited and
part of HCA Healthcare , who has been named one of the world s most
ethical companies by Ethisphere since 2010.
Our center is conveniently located adjacent to the Broncos NFL
stadium off I-25 making your commute easy.
We are a part of an organization that invests in you. We are
actively reviewing applications for our Operating Room Charge Nurse
opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for
interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in
Qualifications for this role:
- Current licensure as an RN
- Current certification as a BLS and ACLS Healthcare
- Nursing diploma
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical nursing experience
- Previous charge nurse experience preferred We are an equal
opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do
not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care, care unit, domiciliary,
hospice, intensive care, mhb, psychiatric, surgery,
Keywords: Urology Surgery Center, Denver , Operating Room Charge Nurse, Healthcare , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!