RN Healthone CARE Float Pool ED
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Description SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
HealthOne?Registered Nurse (RN) CAREDivision Float PoolShift: Full
Time and PRN ? Mixed Shifts?Leading hospitals.Trusted
care.?HealthONE??is the largest healthcaresystem in the metro
Denver area with more than 10,000 employees. ?As part of the
HealthONE family, The Medical Centerof Aurora, North Suburban
Medical Center, Presbyterian/St. Luke?s MedicalCenter, Rocky
Mountain Hospital for Children, Rose Medical Center, Sky
RidgeMedical Center, Swedish Medical Center, and Spalding
Rehabilitation Hospitalwork together to provide a higher level of
care.?In addition, our family of services includes sixhospital
free-standing emergency departments and numerous ambulatory
surgerycenters, occupational medicine clinics, physician practices,
imaging centers,and AIRLIFE-DENVER, which provides critical care
air and ground transportationacross a 10-state region.?HealthOne is
currently looking for a?Registered Nurse(RN) in our CARE Division
wide Float Pool ? Full time with benefits and PRNavailable; must be
flexible for mixed shifts.?
HealthONE/HCA Division CARE Float Pool -ERGeneral Statement
ofDuties: The ER Float Pool RN willutilize the nursing process to
independently deliver nursing care to patientsin order to achieve
quality outcomes and communicate need forguidance/supervision based
on self-assessment of strengths and limitations.Promotes a positive
image of nursing and promotes collegiality among healthcareteam
members. ?C.A.R.E Pool RNs are required to work the following:
?Hours per Pay Period: ED RN: Minimum hours, weekend commitment,
and demographic locationdetermined by the group and hospital POD in
the HealthONE CARE pool Agreement.?Holiday Requirements: ED RN PRN:
1 Major or 1minor holiday, and 1 difficult to staff day annually.
ED RN benefited: 1 Major and 1 minor holiday, and 1 difficult
tostaff day annually. ?Hospital Location Floating: HealthONE
C.A.R.E Pool employees willbe required to float to HealthONE
facilities within the chosen hospital pod. C.A.R.EPool Nurses will
be scheduled in units in which they have competencies. C.A.R.EPool
Nurses can be placed in a unit below their competency level with
amodified assignment.Do you have apassion for healthcare and
helping others? Do you enjoy working in afast-paced,
patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in
theHealthONE Division CARE Float Pool.? Submityour application
Leading Hospitals. Trusted Care.?HealthONE??is the largest
healthcare system in themetro Denver area with more than 10,000
employees. As part of the HealthONEfamily, The Medical Center of
Aurora, North Suburban Medical Center,Presbyterian/St. Luke?s
Medical Center, Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children,Rose Medical
Center, Sky Ridge Medical Center, Swedish Medical Center,
andSpalding Rehabilitation Hospital work together to provide a
higher level ofcare.?In addition, our family of services includes
six hospitalfree-standing emergency departments and numerous
ambulatory surgery centers,occupational medicine clinics, physician
practices, imaging centers, andAIRLIFE-DENVER, which provides
critical care air and ground transportationacross a 10-state
- TheMedical Center of Aurora: Magnet??designated hospital, Level
II TraumaCenter, 346 licensed beds
- NorthSuburban Medical Center: Level III Trauma Center, 157
- Presbyterian/St.Luke?s Medical Center & Rocky Mountain Hospital
for Children: Level IITrauma Center, 680 licensed beds
- RoseMedical Center: ?Magnet??designated hospital, Level II
Trauma, 422licensed beds
- Sky RidgeMedical Center: Level II Trauma, 274 licensed
- SwedishMedical Center: Level I Trauma, 408 licensed beds
- SpaldingRehabilitation Hospital: 78 licensed beds
- BehavioralHealth and Wellness Center at the Medical Center of
Aurora: 120 licensed beds
Our colleagues come first.We provide a total compensation package
to make sure your needs are met.
- 401(k) with 100%Annual Match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Health Insurance
- Stock PurchasePlan
- Paid Family Leave
- Student LoanAssistant
- ClinicalCertifications Support
- Scholarships forDependents
- FinancialWellness and Coaching
- Education andCollege Advising
- Graduateof a certified School of Nursing.?
- BSNstrongly preferred.?Licensure/Certification
- ED RN (Tier V) are required to have a compact RN license or
Colorado RNlicense accepted upon hire, CO license required within
90 days of hire.
- CurrentBasic Life Support (BLS) with American Heart Association
required on hire.
- AdvancedCardiac Life Support (ACLS) with American Heart
Association required on hire.
- PediatricAdvanced Life Support (PALS) required on hire.
- TraumaNurse Core Curriculum (TNCC) required on hire.
- Proofof past certification of Emergency Nurse Pediatric
Curriculum (ENPC) or can beobtained after hire.
- NationalInstitute of Health Stroke Scale (NIHSS) certification
can be obtained afterhire.?Experience
- Minimumof at least two years of RN experience in critical care,
preferably in theemergency department, for Tier V (ED
- Demonstratesgood organizational skills.?
- Providessafe and appropriate patient care within the Values &
Standards of NursingPractice.
- Displaysappropriate judgment and problem solving skills.?
- Communicatespositively and professionally with all internal and
external customers.Notice Our Company?s recruiters are here to help
unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your
candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment
process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or
personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking?here.For questions about your job application or
this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option
Keywords: HealthONE, Denver , RN Healthone CARE Float Pool ED, Healthcare , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!