Marketing Manager - Geospatial Government Solutions
Company: Woolpert, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Woolpert, Inc. is a cutting-edge national architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm that delivers value to clients by blending engineering excellence with innovative technology and geospatial applications. Woolpert was recently certified as an Employer of Choice by Great Place To Work(R). We believe great companies are built from exceptional people and amazing clients. As we grow, we are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager based in our Dayton, OH, Cincinnati, OH, Columbus, OH or Denver, CO offices.
The Marketing Manager is a communications-centric role that works within our Marketing Communications (Marcom) group, focusing on our Government Solutions division. This entails working closely with our geospatial specialists, project directors, project managers, and market director to align and execute a strong marketing strategy. You'll work alongside writers and designers within Marcom to oversee and manage those deliverables. This spans both digital and print communications, trade shows/conferences, e-mail campaigns, lead nurturing tactics, client presentations, videos and more. The Marketing Manager will also collaborate with cross-functional departments across the entire Woolpert organization.
* Develop and execute strategic marketing communications plans for the Government Solutions division, which spans State, Local and Federal Government clients
* Potentially work with other exciting divisions of Woolpert that utilize the firm's architectural, engineering and geospatial services
* Create marketing campaigns (both digital and print) that help accelerate our sales cycle
* Plan and orchestrate trade shows and client events - from pre-show marketing efforts to in-booth messaging to post-show communications
* Coordinate client shortlist interviews
* Participation in industry organizations
* Drive and execute our lead nurturing program through superior tracking and management of those leads and through creative, targeted communications
* Lead and manage projects directly with the in-house graphic design and writing teams
* Partner heavily with subject matter experts and program directors on priority pursuits, including developing and editing client shortlist presentations, providing on-site Q&A prep and crafting customized marketing pieces
* Collaborate with senior level leaders within the organization
* Assist with various special corporate projects as needed
* Create client pursuit and retention strategies
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field with 4-6 years minimum related experience OR Master's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field with 3 years related experience
* Marketing experience with state and federal government clients within the geospatial industry is highly desired
* Must be able to travel at least 30% for conferences, meetings, industry participation, and corporate events
* Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Proficient in Deltek
* Experience with a CRM, Adobe InDesign, various presentation methods and multimedia formats is desired
* Proven ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Ability to communicate your vision to writers and designers in an exciting, thorough and succinct way, for you'll be working with them often to complete many of your Marcom deliverables
* Excellent self-starter and independently motivated, with a strong passion for results and action
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
* Quickly adapt and respond to industry changes, as well as internal initiatives
Leading Innovation and Integrity...
As members of a leading design, geospatial and infrastructure management firm, Woolpert employees inspire each other to be the best through their ingenuity, diversity, and vision. With projects that contribute to the sustainability, security, and efficiency of federal, local and private-sector clients across the U.S. and abroad, our employees appreciate rewarding careers that contribute to advances in the Architectural/Engineering industry while also knowing they're serving the needs of some of the best communities and organizations around the world.
Presenting Opportunities and Challenges at Every Turn...
As a firm that recognizes the importance of developing top talent from within, our employees have access to a wide range of training and coaching programs and are rewarded for their achievements through our excellent benefits package and competitive salaries. Our vision: https://woolpert.com/about-us/
Learn more about our "Great Place To Work" certification: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/woolpert-inc
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.
Keywords: Woolpert, Inc., Denver , Marketing Manager - Geospatial Government Solutions, Government & Protective Services , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!