Senior Systems Analyst - 1900128
Company: FIDELITY INVESTMENTS
Location: Greenwood Village, CO
Posted on: January 11, 2019
Participates in product development efforts and provides support and
maintenance for financial applications. Creates detailed systems
requirements and systems design specifications (SDS) documents on
Waterfall and Agile projects. Analyzes and develops physical and logical
data models using TOAD, SQL Developer, and Azure. Performs Extract,
Transformation, and Load (ETL) processes for SQL-Server and Oracle DB
using stored procedures in T-SQL and PL/SQL.
• Works with business partners and technology partners to
identify, review, define, interpret, and clarify scope of work in terms
of business and/or system requirements and processes.
• Contributes to the analysis strategy for technology projects
culminating in the creation of documentation to support project needs.
• Recommends changes to existing systems design to achieve
requirements, and recommends designs for new systems based on
• Documents objectives, use cases, requirements, and
• Monitors documentation standards and best practices.
• Recommends traceability improvements.
• Establishes project plans for projects of moderate scope, and
works on multiple projects concurrently.
• Works directly with the user community for project definition.
• Communicates project plan information, objectives, and
deliverables to the team.
• Works on complex assignments and on multiple phases of a
• Assists in defining analysis strategy.
• Writes business cases for review.
• Identifies and records risks, issues, dependencies, and
assumptions in accordance with project standards.
• Participates in the review and validation of Quality Assurance
test plans to ensure requirements have been met.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree (or foreign education equivalent) in Computer Science,
Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, Mathematics,
Physics, or a closely related field and three (3) years of experience in
the job offered or three (3) years of experience designing and analyzing
web services-led enterprise integrated systems and web portals within a
financial services or brokerage accounts environment.
Or, alternatively, Master’s degree (or foreign education equivalent) in
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information
Systems, Mathematics, Physics, or a closely related field and one (1)
year of experience in the job offered or one (1) year of experience
designing and analyzing web services-led enterprise integrated systems
and web portals within a financial services or brokerage accounts
Skills and Knowledge:
Candidate must also possess:
• Demonstrated Expertise (“DE”) developing system specifications
HTML, and CSS.
• DE performing software development according to Agile
methodologies, including conducting scrum meetings, testing software
changes, and coordinating product’s backlog using JIRA, HP ALM, and
Microsoft Project Plan (MPP) software.
• DE designing, analyzing, and supporting systems integration in
financial service domain using SOAP web services, Restful APIs,
Microsoft VISIO, Tableau, and AXURE tools.
• DE writing high performance SQL queries and stored procedures
using TSQL and PL/SQL for Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) and to
retrieve, analyze, and organize data on SQL-Server and Oracle databases.
To apply, please visit https://jobs.fidelity.com and search job code:
Keywords: FIDELITY INVESTMENTS, Denver , Senior Systems Analyst - 1900128, Finance , Greenwood Village, CO, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!