Senior Program Manager, Lean-Agile Transformation Coach 1
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Are you data-driven* We at NetApp believe in the transformative
power of data to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater
innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for
simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future
opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority
for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full
potential of their data.
We ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world to simplify and
integrate data management across the resources that are best for
the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the
power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and
modernize storage through data management.
By harnessing the power of hybrid cloud data services, customers
gain the freedom of choice to securely manage and move data
anywhere, on any cloud. Only NetApp can help organizations deliver
data-rich customer experiences when they rapidly test and deploy
new applications that easily use data and services regardless of
where they reside or in what form.
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as
we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to
change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is
inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the
heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity,
teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people
are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate.
Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be
data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our
customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it s
the right thing to do.
* Lead Lean-Agile transformation through a SAFe implementation to
demonstrated business results
* Recommend strategies to improve development efficiencies
* Ensure that product releases are delivered at market pace with
the highest quality
* Leverage agile expertise to develop and implement agile practices
across the organization
* Co-lead the Lean-Agile Center of Excellence to support
* Initiate work on important projects and work streams supporting
the overall transformation
* Work with Technology leaders to deconstruct issues, developing
solutions, assigning accountability, and following through to
* Independently frame issues, develop recommendations, and advocate
for decisions in a fact-based manner in presentations to senior
* Coach functional teams on Lean Agile ways of doing business and
influence them for a sustainable shift in behaviors and
* Rigorously manages scope to ensure commitments are achieved
within agreed on time, cost, and quality parameters
* 10+ years of accelerated professional growth in leading
companies, with a track record of increasing levels of
responsibility and accomplishments
* Extensive experience in leading and implementing large scale
Enterprise-agile transformation with success record in using SAFe
as a framework of reference
* Experience in software development or related business
* Reputation as a thought leader able to advocate a point of view,
consider alternatives, and move the group to a decisive
* Experience establishing, leading and successfully completing
transformative efforts that lead to measurable results.
* Track record of being given responsibility for driving
organizational change and guiding cross functional teams
* Established reputation for building peer like relationships with
leaders in a large, complex organization, and being able to
communicate and influence groups with highly developed
* Ability to manage multiple initiatives at once in a fast paced
entrepreneurial environment. Calm under pressure and comfort with
problem solving ambiguity
* Is trusted by senior leaders to provide a candid view of what is
really going on.
* Demonstrates high empathy and employee-centric view of change
* Demonstrated ability to build momentum for change and carrying
the team across the finish line in making it happen
* B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or a related field
* MBA preferred
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance
for our employees because what s important to them is important to
us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages
employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through
birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious
health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class,
offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate
their time with their favorite organizations. We provide
comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you
and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services,
and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer
financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.
Keywords: NetApp, Denver , Senior Program Manager, Lean-Agile Transformation Coach 1, Executive , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!