Civil Project Manager
Company: Galloway & Company, Inc.
Posted on: July 15, 2019
Galloway & Company, Inc., a full-service planning, architecture and
engineering firm is adding to our growing team. Working at Galloway
is an opportunity to invest your workday in something that makes
communities across the country better places to live
The Civil Project Manager is responsible for the coordination,
implementation, execution, control, financial performance and
timely completion of projects, and the delivery of
projects/programs that are consistent with company strategies,
commitments and goals. This position provides training, mentoring
and project guidance for staff members.
As a leadership position within the company, the Civil Project
Manager promotes and develops new and repeat business opportunities
that are in alignment with Galloway's strategies and goals.
- Provides supervision and guidance for overall objectives,
critical issues, new concepts, and policy matters within team;
consults with Senior Project Manager and/or Team Manager concerning
unusual problems and developments, and obtains approvals as
- Takes a leadership role in the development of new business,
promoting repeat and referral business with existing clients, and
developing new business that is in alignment with Galloway's
strategies and goals; participates in networking events and
business development meetings.
- Prepares and reviews project proposals, qualification
statements, promotional materials, and professional services
agreements; responsible for preparation, obtaining internal and
external approvals, and managing final execution and subsequent
- Plans, develops, coordinates, and directs team during the
execution of projects.
- Takes an active role in coaching, mentoring, and delegating
responsibility to less-senior level staff; provides daily
"on-the-job" training for team members.
- Serves as primary contact with clients; fosters culture of
effective internal and external communication between Client and
- Develops and implements project schedules and resource
management that facilitates timely performance.
- Manages project budget; communicates budget allocation to staff
for their respective assignments.
Bachelor's of Engineering from a four-year, board-approved
engineering curriculum. PE required.
- Possesses advanced understanding of principles, practices,
codes, and standards in his/her discipline.
- Possesses advanced knowledge of approval and permitting process
- Demonstrates advanced technical writing skills.
- Demonstrates effective communication, financial management, and
leadership skills to manage schedules and budgets.
- Communicates in a timely and effective manner within team and
with clients, various agencies, and other disciplines and
- Serves as a main point of contact with client; receives and
conveys client goals and objectives to team members.
- Demonstrates effective leadership skills in directing and
completing multiple projects with multiple clients.
- Demonstrates effective leadership skills in mentoring,
training, coaching, and developing team members.
(Three Plans to Choose From)
Short and Long-Term Disability
Health Savings Account
Health Reimbursement Account
Flex Spending Account
Flex Work Schedule
Paid Volunteer Hours
Keywords: Galloway & Company, Inc., Denver , Civil Project Manager, Executive , Johnstown, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!