Director, Client Relationships, Digital Transformation
Company: Online Business Systems
Posted on: July 13, 2019
As the Director, Client Relationships, Digital Transformation, your
role and experience are critical to establish Online Business
Systems as a new business partner for your clients. As a trusted
advisor who delivers on your commitments, you have established
credibility and developed a strong network of longstanding client
relationships. You have a proven track record of providing creative
solutions to your clients' business challenges by leveraging teams
of talented professionals and sophisticated technologies. You are
excited to take your knowledge and experience in Digital
Transformation and Digital Product Development and combine it with
Online's 33-year track record of being a great place to work,
delivering results, and providing a unique client experience – all
with the goal of meeting or surpassing your clients'
Critical Competencies for Success: Humble, hungry, smart. You are a
relationship builder, have strong business acumen and enterprise
I.T. knowledge, and are innovative, entrepreneurial, collaborative,
and determined without being pushy. You have high expectations of
yourself and those you work with.
What you'll do
- Create action plans for acquiring, retaining, and growing your
- Steadily grow a book of business via a pipeline of client
- Collaborate with Online's Leaders to cross-sell and up-sell all
of Online's solutions.
- Lead day-to-day aspects of client relationships, including
gathering and addressing customer feedback, negotiations, and
business improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial drive blending urgency and
- Be the conduit between Clients, Onliners, and Online in
ensuring stakeholders are informed, engaged, and committed to
- Keep current on emerging technology and innovations.
What we'd like
- Sales and Account Management experience in selling Digital
Transformation solutions, Digital Product development, Service
Management/BMC, professional services, and consulting from the
C-suite down to the front lines.
- Comfortable selling 6 or 7 figure solutions and driving toward
an annual quota measured in millions.
- Ability to travel as needed throughout North America.
- Dedicated to personally represent our brand.
- Someone who shares our core values:
- Caring & Empathy: We look out for each other.
- Passion: We are energized by what we do.
- Integrity: We do what's right.
- Forward Thinking: We are always evolving.
- Commitment and Perseverance: We finish what we start.
What you can expect from us
- A fantastic work environment that focuses on maintaining a
great culture. Check us out on www.glassdoor.com.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and work life
- A collaborative environment where passionate and talented team
members support one another.
- Active Slack channels, Lunch and Learns, Team Meetings and Book
Clubs to keep you connected and informed.
- A professional development program that is second to none.
Every Onliner has an annual budget plus time (outside of allotted
vacation) that they are expected to put toward courses,
conferences, exams, etc... It all about growth and
- The Onliner's life – it can be fast-paced and challenging but
with a healthy dose of fun mixed in.
- Career Mentors who are there to assist with career planning and
professional development and anything that may come up.
- The sky's the limit. We encourage Onliners to "Drive their
Careers" and anything is possible.
Online is a Digital Transformation and Cybersecurity consultancy.
Businesses today are under pressure to transform to remain
relevant. At the same time, there is unprecedented opportunity to
innovate and achieve incredible things never seen before –
We combine the best technology, business, and security practices,
and lead Clients through the transformation process. Onliners
embrace our Clients' vision and the challenge of creating something
new, and then push the boundaries to deliver. Not just information
technology and security, but processes and people as well. It is
this holistic approach that truly adds value, ensuring our Clients
meet their goals.
Online was founded in 1986, and our founder, Chuck Loewen, is still
President and CEO today. Chuck has always believed in treating our
employees (we call ourselves Onliners) and our Clients as guests in
his home, and this philosophy permeates our company. We place great
emphasis on our culture, always striving to be a great place to
work and a great place for our Clients to work with. We look for
ways every day to be better than we were the day before, and we are
proud to have made the "Best Workplaces in Canada" list for the
past 13 consecutive years. There are no signs of slowing down as we
look to create new opportunities for Onliners.
Keywords: Online Business Systems, Denver , Director, Client Relationships, Digital Transformation, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!