Manager-Program Project Management
Posted on: June 14, 2019
What you'll be doing... This position within Carrier Management
will receive broad guidance and is accountable for governance or
program results of the Customer Advocacy program. You will exercise
considerable independent judgment in developing strategies and
evaluation criteria for obtaining results. You will assemble and
analyze requirements from divergent sources and identify and
escalate with internal stakeholders, trends, issues and recommended
action plans. A successful building access program requires the
ability to leverage customers (either existing or new) in buildings
to support Verizon fiber entry and equipment installation. You will
be responsible for the broad development of the program,
identifying success measurements, key performance indicator's
(KPI's) and specific processes designed to leverage customers in
buildings. This includes identifying the who, what, when, where,
why of the program. Building on the concept of customer leverage,
you will work with sales organizations to leverage existing high
profile customers and develop collaborative strategies to gain
advocacy for access into buildings where customers reside. You will
identify buildings and create a funnel of opportunities to further
the monetization of Verizon's build program and specifically to
remove third-party costs and to drive revenue opportunities.
- Create process for success based work triggering to building
access team. Work with Product team to identify process, support
user story development, triggering criteria and reporting for
success based build opportunities.
- Work with sales LOB to support customer advocacy processes from
a push and pull perspective to drive building access success.
- Create process for large RFP support and building access
enablement of large multi-location customer contracts.
- Identify and create funnel for execution members of building
access team by analysis of target buildings and customer
- Develop process flow through to execution members of building
access team to build completion. What we're looking for... You'll
need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Six or more years of relevant work experience. Even better if
- A degree.
- Wireline knowledge.
- Ability to thoroughly research issues and develop solutions to
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills,
- Experience in contract interpretation, summarization of
- Experience in developing executive level briefings and
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively at both the
operational and strategic level.
- Proven ability to lead projects and work with multi-functional
- Ability to drive innovation and continuous improvements to
evolve with changing needs.
- Ability to understand needs and objectives of all
- Functional knowledge of network design and service delivery
- Extensive analytical, critical thinking, and judgment
- Strong knowledge of Telco operations.
- Ability to perform complex and highly technical analytical
tasks and functions independently.
- Extensive computing skills in Excel, PowerPoint and related
systems for gathering/management of Service Performance
measurements. When you join Verizon... You'll be doing work that
matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way
people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond
powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading
the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of
Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of
course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about
more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own
path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or
numbers, find your future at Verizon. Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our
employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Keywords: Verizon, Denver , Manager-Program Project Management, Executive , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!