Product Manager 1
Posted on: June 14, 2019
NetApp is a market leader in all-flash data storage systems for the
next generation data center. Born out of the largest cloud
infrastructures in the world and purpose built around the problem
of delivering high performance applications from a multi-tenant
infrastructure, we have revolutionized the way forward-thinking
companies acquire and deploy storage solutions.
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to drive NetApp HCI
ecosystem and hybrid-cloud integrations. This role will define key
hypervisor/container integrations, user configuration and
management tools, and 3rd party solution integrations.
* Establish the ecosystem vision and roadmap for the NetApp HCI
* Previous experience/title in technical product management,
* Drive VMware virtualization, RedHat OpenStack/OpenShift, and
hybrid-cloud integrations as well as requirements for our
infrastructure configuration tools and user management
* Lead the market and customer research efforts for these
* Document the customer's user stories and partner with agile teams
to drive features to completion.
* Work closely with NetApp s service delivery teams to implement
the offerings based on customer demand.
* Create a spectrum of enablement collateral (presentations, white
papers, demos, and training materials).
* Deliver sales, engineering, and support trainings to NetApp
customers, partners, and employees worldwide.
An ideal candidate should possess some combination of the following
skills and experiences;
* Forward thinking Deep understanding of the enterprise
hyperconverged and hybrid-cloud market and the role open ecosystems
play in delivering infrastructure as a service.
* Hands-on... This is an individual contributor role and requires
rolling up the sleeves to get it done.
* Geeky... NetApp operates in a very technical market and expects
you to go deep with the technology. You ll need to be able to hold
your own in internal and external meetings.
* Experienced 5+ years in product management / technical marketing
with a focus on the hyperconverged ecosystems.
* Mobile... Ability to travel up to 25%.
Educated... Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering, or
equivalent technical experience. MBA desired.
What You'll Love About Us
* Our Culture: It s our culture and our people. If you ask anyone
at NetApp why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: it
s the people.
* Our Location: We have a beautiful Boulder office, with amazing
Flatiron views, on the vibrant downtown Pearl Street.
* Health Benefits: NetApp provides comprehensive medical, dental,
wellness, and vision plans for you and your family.
* Financial and Savings Programs: Whether it s flexible spending,
stock purchases, or competitive retirement plans, we work with you
to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future.
* Work Life balance and more: To make sure of work-life balance, we
offer paid and volunteer time off, educational assistance, legal
services, and access to discounts and fitness centers.
* Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and
advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of
belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a
higher performing organization.
At NetApp, we take care of each other, our customers, our partners,
and our communities simply because it s the right thing to do.
Along the way, we ve repeatedly transformed businesses and set
industry standards. Join us, and we ll help each other do our best
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.
Keywords: NetApp, Denver , Product Manager 1, Executive , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!