Director of Education
Company: Charlotte's Web
Posted on: June 13, 2019
Job DetailsJob Location Boulder - Boulder, CODescription About
Charlotte's Web--- products are made from our world-renowned hemp
genetics grown 100% in the USA. Founded by the Stanley Brothers of
Colorado, Charlotte's Web--- leads the industry in quality, safety,
consistency and social responsibility to improve thousands of lives
daily through the use of Charlotte's Web---. At Charlotte's Web---,
we are driven by principles that extend far beyond the bottom line.
It is our goal to provide products of the highest possible quality,
while contributing to the sustainability of the communities we have
the privilege of serving.
The Director of Education will be responsible for leading education
development for multiple channels with the goal to inspire
audiences and foster sales growth. This innovative, outgoing,
charismatic professional will work closely with Sales and Marketing
to research, develop, and implement a comprehensive educational
strategy centered around whole plant hemp-based products. Our most
ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for education across
numerous retail channels, with knowledge of the natural products
industry and health practitioner channels specifically.
- Acquire a strong familiarity with the company's products,
mission and values in order to communicate them to customers
- Develop and create effective curriculum and training materials:
protocols, courses, webinars, training manuals, customer collateral
and other formats as needed.
- Serve as lead teacher and presenter at events related to brand
awareness, trade shows, corporate, national and key account
training, sales broker meetings, national sales meetings, and farm
- Partner with company's content creators to review marketing,
blog, SM posts and other materials.
- Deliver webinars for multiple channels including retail,
employees, and health practitioner consumers.
- Deliver brand and product presentations to audiences of all
- Evaluate the need for new education and training programs
within and without the company
- Research industry related topics and trends for content use; be
informed of market conditions, product innovations, and
- Provide educational support, monitor and mentor Product
- Identify training needs by working directly with outside and
inside sales representatives.
- Conduct "train the trainer" courses; assist in recruitment of
potential job candidates
- Establish and manage a Scientific Advisory Board; develop and
curate a clinical research library specific to cannabis in order to
support clinical engagement
- Answer technical questions for health practitioner customers
and prospects, as requested by sales team.
- Engage in PR actives including print, radio, etc.
- Collaborate with R&D and marketing to create educational
strategies, training tools, and info sheets for all new
- Work closely with legal counsel to assure regulatory compliance
of all educational and marketing materials
- Other duties typically associated with this role
- As the company continues to grow and evolve the position is
subject to modification.
Qualifications Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to maintain a positive, professional attitude
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communications skills
with ability to interact effectively with all levels of internal
teams and external partners
- High level of organization skills and the ability to manage
multiple projects at once, strong attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills including Google Suite (mail and
calendars) and Microsoft Office products, particularly PowerPoint,
Word, and Excel
- Strong analytical abilities and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of DSHEA requirements and regulations, experience in
CGMP environments a plus
Required Education and Experience:
- 6-8 years directly related experience, including experience in
delivering adult education
- 3-5 years management or team leadership role
- Degree in an Education or Health related field, Masters or
- Fast-paced work environment which requires flexibility
- Daily interaction with various departments via written, verbal
and electronic communications
- Ability to work some evenings, a few weekends, and travel up to
30% of the time as needed
Benefits: We offer best-in-class benefits, including:
- Company-Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 3 Weeks of Paid Vacation Your First Year
- 401K Match with Automatic Vesting
- Up to 9 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Self-Tailored Wellness Program
- Generous Employee Discount
Charlotte's Web--- provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
training. Charlotte's Web--- is an at-will employer.
Keywords: Charlotte's Web, Denver , Director of Education, Executive , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!