Conversion Manager, SendGrid
Posted on: June 13, 2019
Twilio SendGrid is one of the fastest growing email infrastructure
companies in the world. Twilio SendGrid has an opportunity for a
Conversion Manager who is extremely detail oriented and has a
passion for creating demand through innovative marketing
At Twilio SendGrid we're focused on developing and expanding our
world-class, cloud-based transactional email platform. We've
revolutionized the transactional email space by powering the
infrastructure for thousands of companies that rely on us to send
billions of emails each month. Twilio SendGrid is a fast moving,
lean company where every team member has a huge stake in the
company's success. If you are equally adept analytically as with
marketing strategy and execution, then Twilio SendGrid may be the
perfect environment for you.
What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our cultural values: Twilio Magic
- Manage all current paid media landing pages, making sure they
are all driving towards relevant KPIs
- Identify new SEM keyword specific landing pages we need to
build, and identify current ones we need to improve.
- Identify and build new paid media landing pages to drive
towards strategic KPI metrics.
- Drive landing page optimizations to constantly improve free and
paid signup rates.
- Proactively monitor all website pages for drops in conversion
rates and prioritize optimizations to those pages.
- Work alongside analytics and paid media teams to identify the
top revenue-driving landing pages and areas of
- Work cross-functionally with SEM, Content and Website teams to
make optimizations to improve top revenue keywords.
- Work cross-functionally with Display, Paid Social, Content and
Website teams to strategize and test upper funnel landing
- Work cross-functionally with the Website team to incorporate
CRO wins on the main pricing page and assist in testing variables
that influence signup efficiency across the main SendGrid
- Implement landing page tests in Optimizely, and roll out
positive results Wordpress or HTML pages.
- Test on-page CTAs, pricing presentation, content layout,
customer quotes, and videos to improve conversion rates/signup
- Plan and execute on joint Twilio and SendGrid landing page
- Create, monitor, and report on all CRO tests (set up tests in
- Interface with 3rd party vendors, UI/UX, Content, Product,
Legal, and RevMa to ensure all new landing pages abide by best
practices, brand guidelines, and our internal strategies.
- 5+ years of experience in website A-B testing and
- Experience working cross-functionally with content and website
- SEM understanding to provide guidance and recommendations for
- Functional knowledge of Wordpress for hands-on
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Detail oriented with a mindset to analyze large data
- Proven track record in driving conversion rate
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables), PowerPoint, Word, and
- Team player with a great attitude and a positive outlook on
life (it's not all about work)
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a
- Analytical acumen and proven experience measuring effectiveness
of marketing programs to drive leads and sales
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
This position will be located in our office at 1801 California
Street, Denver, CO. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals,
snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, bi-weekly All Hands and more.
What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in
small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure
a full perspective on our customers' experience, understands that
this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and
purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to
do and be the best version of themselves.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to
unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience.
Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text,
chat, and video by virtualizing the world's telecommunications
infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any
developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world's most
demanding applications. By making communications a part of every
software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across
every industry - from emerging leaders to the world's largest
organizations - to reinvent how companies engage with their
customers. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,000 employees, with
headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Berlin, Bogot--,
Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York
City, Prague, Singapore and Tallinn.--
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an
affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity
regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender
identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or
Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance
Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants
with arrest and conviction records.
Keywords: Twilio, Denver , Conversion Manager, SendGrid, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!