Process Engineer / Project Manager
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: June 13, 2019
PROCESS ENGINEER / PROJECT MANAGER - Loveland, CO
Our client in Loveland, CO, a rapidly growing materials processing
company, is currently seeking a Process Engineer / Project Manager
to join their staff. In this full time, direct hire role, the
incumbent will be responsible for helping to develop new processes
as well as improve existing processes. They will also be
responsible for helping to implement changes in the facility which
will include specifying and purchasing new equipment and managing
contractors for on-site project efforts. In addition, this role
will have an emphasis on Project Management and leading process
development & implementation projects throughout the organization.
Qualified & interested persons are encouraged to apply today!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead Project Management efforts regarding Process development &
implementation across multiple start up facilities.
- Create PFD's, P&ID's, 3D models, isometric drawings, and
other documentation related to the design and selection of
- Develop material and energy balances and other spreadsheets to
support technical decisions for the design of equipment and process
- Develop and implement novel process scale-up technologies and
upgrades to existing processes.
- Knowledge and application of QEH&S regulatory compliance
principles related to chemical and pharmaceutical manufacturing
including FDA, cGMPs, EPA, OSHA and PSM requirements.
- Responsible for interfacing with contractors and consulting
engineers to facilitate the execution of capital projects.
- Position will require day-to-day support of manufacturing and
process development, at times requiring attention outside of the
normal work hours. Support includes troubleshooting and continuous
improvement of equipment and processes.
- Implement process improvements and optimizations that: reduce
costs; improve yield, cycle times and product quality; resolve or
prevent environmental, health and safety impacts; reduce downtime;
improve process consistency; and improve process robustness
- Limited travel to remote sites to assist in startup or
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- B.S. degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Strong Project Management background and capabilities; PMP
certification is preferred
- Three to six years' experience in process-related design or
small project management in a pharmaceutical or fine chemicals
- Previous experience and skills in process development and
- Experience with centrifuges, chromatography, distillation,
extraction, heat transfer, and pumps preferred.
- Experience with AutoCAD, AutoCAD P&ID or AutoCAD Plant.
- Requires excellent communication capabilities and reasoning
skills. Ability to rapidly work with minimal supervision on
projects involving individual effort and small teams
- Ability to stay organized, delegate tasks, and manage time
- Must be an enthusiastic self-starter with a positive attitude.
Willingness to learn and tackle new challenges.
Our client offers tremendous opportunity, coupled with competitive
pay & outstanding benefits (including stock options!!!). This is a
great opportunity to get in on the ground floor in the early stages
of an organization that is growing at a rapid pace. Qualified &
interested parties are invited to apply today!
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting
edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world
have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And
engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and
professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or
prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore
opportunities that suit your specific
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in
connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer
including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Denver , Process Engineer / Project Manager, Executive , Loveland, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!