Senior Manager, Product Reporting
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Client Reference Code: 234615 JOB SUMMARY Oversees a highly functional team of data scientists and reporting specialists responsible for managing the front-end reporting side of Charter's industry-leading customer experience metrics platform. Works with Product leadership to define key product and feature-specific metrics. Supports product teams by enabling the design and end-to-end delivery of automated reporting and dashboards for a variety of Product-focused business solutions. MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Responsible for the definition and delivery of Product usage reporting including: metrics definition, data visualizations, and ETL requirements.
- Assist VP of Product Intelligence with project intake, roadmap, staffing plans, and budget.
- Oversee the creation of automated, customer-readable reports using tools such as Tableau and Excel.
- Partner with Information Technology and Business Intelligence organizations to obtain and ingest new reference data sources required for Product usage reports.
- Partner with the User Experience & Design organization to ensure reports and dashboards are usable, elegant and industry leading.
- Work with the technical and leadership team to ensure that all individual projects are appropriately supported and fully completed on time.
- Ensure proper software development life cycle is leveraged for all projects.
- Motivate resources through communication and awareness of project needs and business impacts.
- Develop effective partnerships with corporate functional groups (Software Engineering, Operations, Care, IT, Product, etc). REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Experience leading teams of data analysts and data scientists
- Strong ability to analyze, interpret and present data
- Strong skills with SQL
- Great understanding of design and implementation practices in Tableau desktop and server
- Knowledgeable of Agile development methodologies
- Strong understanding of advanced analytics processes and reporting design principles
- Track record of managing complex and diverse projects
- Strong business acumen and sense of urgency to achieve business results
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to all levels of an organization to aid in decision-making
- A proven track record in managing development within a variety of technology stacks
- Good working knowledge of development strategies, project management and business and technical consultancy
- Ability to adapt, learn and continue to expand in Cable and IP product and system knowledge
- Previous success in management of peer groups, to achieve team objectives
- Proven track record for strong problem resolution techniques, ability to find solutions
- Strong presentation tool skills including MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, for internal and external customers a must
- Ability to balance conflicting resource demands and internal pressures with focus towards our business priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and electronically
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to develop, communicate and implement strategies and tactics
- Ability to manage and deliver against several initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to supervise and motivate others
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English Education Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field Relevant Master's degree preferred, but not required Related Work Experience 6 plus years Telecommunication industry leadership experience 5 plus years Experience in a customer facing products/services environment 5 plus years Experience working within a data platform/data analysis environment 3 to 5 years Managing complex projects WORKING CONDITIONS Office environment Some travel required Job Code : MNP630 Sr Mgr, Product Reporting Exempt 234615BR Department: Engineering, Information Technology Services - provided by Dice Agile, Analysis, Automated, Business Intelligence, Data Analysis, Development, Excel, Manager, Management, Metrics, PowerPoint, Project, Project Management, SQL
Keywords: Spectrum, Denver , Senior Manager, Product Reporting, Executive , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!