Manager/Director National Sales
Company: MDC Holdings
Posted on: February 15, 2019
BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US! Just like concrete serves as the foundation of the homes we build, our employees are the foundation of our business. From the gifted architects who design our homes to the dedicated associates who sell them, our employees are talented, enthusiastic and driven to help us fulfill our mission: making the dream of home ownership a reality across the nation. We encourage a company culture that promotes the following basic tenets: Professionalism, teamwork, health and wellness and work-life balance. If you have a passion for success, the desire to join a highly talented organization and a calling to help people achieve their dream of homeownership, consider building a career with us! The foundation--- We are seeking a professional, enthusiastic, and effective Manager/ Director of Sales with a proven history of leadership, management, and sales success to join our team. Our ideal candidates have a passion for success, coaching, and leadership who will put in the time and effort to get the job done. (Specific title will be determined at the time of candidate selection based on level of experience, skill-set, and qualifications). Core responsibilities... Primary responsibility is to manage sales development training program in an assigned region. Duties include creating and delivering the Company's sales training content, coaching and counseling sales trainees and current sales associates. Responsible for participating in the integral role of recruiting and evaluating sales talent and maintaining knowledge of current assigned markets. Additional duties:
- Will be responsible for content creation, training and coaching of sales associates
- Will oversee the development/implementation of the Sales New Hire Orientation, mentoring program, all new home sales training in assigned region.
- Will be responsible for training all veteran and top 20% sales personnel regionally on an Advanced Sales Training Course and will evaluate "shop tapes" of all other personnel with Sales Management/Executives.
- Will participate in training of Sales Leadership.Will conduct conferences and partner with National Vice President and Division and Regional Presidents on coaching of management staff.
- Oversee and implement sales training intranet program, write additional material, oversee the development of a sales dashboard and create all resources for entire program. Education: College Degree Preferred with equivalent work experience Experience and Skills: At least 5-7 years of homebuilding training/sales experience. Work experience must include the management of large scale projects such as implementations. Must have previous management experience and have demonstrated the effective development of staff member skills and effective performance management. Project management experience should include the managing/delivery of projects thru direct report resources as well as utilizing resources from other groups or departments. Knowledge of business and management principles involved in planning and resource allocation. Must be very organized and detail oriented. Must have strong leadership, interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships. Make yourself at home with us! At MDC Holdings, Inc. we value hard work and teamwork, but we also value fun! Ours is a collaborative environment, where employees freely bounce ideas off one another and exciting teambuilding activities and outings, like trips to the ballpark, picnics and ice cream socials are commonplace! Our employees enjoy exclusive perks, including a home discount program, home mortgage discount program, GE-- appliance discounts and more! *
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Health savings account (HSA)
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance and AD&D
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Time off (paid holiday, sick and vacation)
- Pre-paid legal plan
- Discounted pet insurance
- Matching charitable contribution program And that's not all---
- Bonus opportunities
- Early entry/discounts at model home furniture sales
- Employee home purchase program
- Vendor discounts
- Wellness programs *All benefits are subject to qualification and hire dates. Not all benefits apply to commissioned sales people. If you are ready for more than a job and seek a career with one of the most respected organizations in a top industry then we want to hear from you. Please also visit our website at for more information. MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-SS1
Keywords: MDC Holdings, Denver , Manager/Director National Sales, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!