RN Manager - Care Coordination and Utilization Management
Company: Centura Health
Posted on: January 11, 2019
Welcome to Centura Health Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health. Flourishing Begins Here You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more. Responsible for the oversight, management and optimization of all quality improvement, utilization management and care management activities as it relats to pre-admission, ambulatory case management, inpatient, social service, home health, health education, behavioral health and other health care delivery programs within Colorado Health Neighborhoods. Manages staff directly responsible for the day-to-day operations of the ambulatory care management programs within Centura aligned region. Contributes to the clinical, quality, financial and patient satisfaction outcomes of the region. Works closely with all members of the Care Management team within Colorado Health Neighborhoods. This role reports to the director of Care Coordination, Colorado Health Neighborhoods. What You Bring/Job Requirements In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- 3 years of experience required
- 3 years prior acute nursing experience required
- 3 years prior acute nursing with critical care experience preferred
- 2 years managed care/HMO experience in utilization review, case management or discharge planning preferred
- 2 years management experience in utilization review, case management or discharge planning preferred
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing, BSN Preferred
- Current Colorado RN license/ Current RN license from a participating state in National Licensure Compact
- Current BLS certification through the American Heart Association Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly) Your Connected Community When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality. FullWell provides population health management services to Centura Health's clinically-integrated network of independent affiliates, along with our employed providers and associates. The FullWell team includes care managers, quality and coding specialists, utilization management staff, and reporting/analytics experts focused on tools and services to improve efficiency and effectiveness across various member populations, including Medicare Advantage (MA) and Accountable Care (ACO) contracts).
Keywords: Centura Health, Denver , RN Manager - Care Coordination and Utilization Management, Executive , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!