Utility Worker - Maintenance- Waste Management
Company: Waste Management
Posted on: January 11, 2019
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects. I. Job SummaryUnder direct supervision, assists with basic truck shop cleaning and maintenance-related duties. II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Carries tools and equipment to and from storage and working areas.
- Cleans work area, tools, and equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.III. Supervisory ResponsibilitiesNo supervisory responsibilities required. IV. QualificationsThe requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job. A. Education and Experience
- Education: Not required.
- Experience: Four years of relevant work experience.B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- None required.C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- None required. V. Work EnvironmentListed below are key points regarding the physical requirements, and work environment of the job. A reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with arm, hand, finger, and leg dexterity.
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects more than _ pounds frequently.
- Requires pushing, pulling, bending, twisting and lifting up to _ lbs.
- Will be exposed to a physical environment, which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements most of the workday. Note: The level of physical effort may vary from site to site and in some cases be greater or lesser than documented here. Benefits
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site. If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click \"Apply.
I understand that applying to this job indicates that I have the legal right to work in the United States. I agree to perform physical duties of this position as outlined in the job with or without reasonable accommodations. I understand that if offered the position, I will be required to pass a drug screen. Associated topics: ecotoxicology, environmental, environmental engineer, environmental health safety, environmental impact, environmental impact assessment, geologist, hazardous material, hydrogeologist, waste management
Keywords: Waste Management, Denver , Utility Worker - Maintenance- Waste Management, Executive , Ault, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!