Inside Sales Director
Company: Hiring Companies
Posted on: December 7, 2018
Denver, COApply here!https://thereceptionist.recruitee.com/o/director-of-sales/c/newDo you love technology, and get excited by the impact it can make on a business? Have you built a successful sales team and engine from the ground up, and are you ready to do it again? Do you know the B2B SaaS space like the back of your hand? Are you known to geek out on analytics, and have a history of meaningfully partnering with marketing to continuously optimize results from demand gen activities? And do you want to make a deep impact and contribute to the success of a thriving organization?If so, and you'd like to make a long-term home in a company that really cares about both employees and customers, you may be a great fit in our organization as our Director of Sales.We are located in the RiNo district in Denver, CO, and are the industry-leading, cloud-based Visitor Management Solution (VMS) that automates visitor check-in and directly connects employees with their visitors. Companies around the world trust our efficient, secure solution to create a great first impression. The Receptionist for iPad is running in more than 2,000 locations around the globe including Yahoo, ADP, TripAdvisor, Foundry Group, University of Alabama and Virgin Galactic. We have strong revenues and we are growing fast.What you can expect from us:
- An opportunity to make a deep impact and fully contribute to the growth of our organization
- An ability to drive your own career path and promote yourself out of a direct selling role, pending performance
- Hard work, humanity, fun, and laughter. We are a small, passionate, and highly collaborative team that is fully invested in the success of our company. No gossip. No BS. No buzzwords.
- A commitment to professional development and support for your growth.
- Ability to work with a smart, driven, and talented group of professionals who place a high value on teamwork and each other's contributions.
- Flexible hours with a combination of work environments including work-from-home in addition to a premier co-working space (Industry RiNoStation), with outstanding amenities (eg. recreation, cafe, networking, etc.). We track accomplishments and contributions - not hours in the office or number of vacation days taken.
- Competitive compensation package (with no cap on OTE) including equity stock options; PTO; 401k; and excellent coverage for health, dental, and vision.
- Free meals at Industry and a robust "snack vault." We don't want anyone to be hungry!What we'll expect from you:
- A deep understanding of the product, marketplace, history, and company, with the ability to translate that into highly effective sales strategy, team leadership, and consistent growth in company sales.
- A data-driven and detail-oriented analytical thinker that continuously evaluates and methodically and creatively optimizes strategy based on metrics and results.
- Strong experience building and leading a sales team from the ground up, and a "Player Coach" mentality: Mentorship and leadership of team based on your own actual sales success in past positions, as well as at our organization
- An innovative out-of-the-box thinker, who loves to learn and who learns quickly.
- A love of technology and using it to solve problems via applications such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Intercom, etc.
- Alignment with our core values that is the FABRIC of everything we do: fun, authentic, bold, respect, innovative and collaborative.What you will be doing:
- Collaboratively creating and executing a cohesive sales strategy and building the sales organization with tangible goals, clear steps to those goals and performance metrics (KPIs).
- Serving as an individual contributor (closing sales) both as a learning process as well as increasing revenue, until our growth (that you drive!) calls for additional hires and your sole full-time focus on leadership, team growth, and strategy.
- Leading the sales team by investing in their growth, and assisting with challenging sales situations
- Symbiotically and closely working in sync with the Director of Marketing (on approach, strategy, communication of results, etc.) as the right and left hands of a revenue generating organization.
- Managing internal and external stakeholders associated with all sales activities, and serving as team, customer and company advocate.
- Conducting ongoing market analysis, to identify challenges and opportunities for growth by monitoring competitor activity and maintaining product comparisons, identifying building potential partnership opportunities, and advising on the product roadmap based on market research as well as partnership opportunities.
- Laughing daily.Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years experience developing, implementing and executing successful sales strategies that align with the company's strategic goals for a B2B SaaS-based business in both a transactional sales model and a relationship sales model.
- Bachelor's degree at minimum (major/emphasis in marketing, business, or communications preferred, but not required).
- Authorization to work in the US.
- Experience with selling through effective partnerships preferred, but not required.
- A strong network with deep connections in a particular vertical that might be a good fit for The Receptionist preferred, but not required.*** For even more information about this opportunity, check out:
- The FAQ page for more information on this position specifically: https://thereceptionist.recruitee.com/#/
- The Careers page on our website for more information on our culture, values, benefits, and organization as a whole: https://thereceptionist.com/our-story/careers/Apply here!https://thereceptionist.recruitee.com/o/director-of-sales/c/newThe Receptionist is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Hiring Companies, Denver , Inside Sales Director, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!