IT Director - Consumer Solutions (Mobile, portals, website, digital)
Company: Centura Health
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Centura has embarked on a journey to become a leader in digital healthcare. We're looking for leaders who can help us deliver exceptional healthcare experiences to our patients and customers.
The IT Director - Consumer Solutions provides leadership to align strategy to product and service solutions for the customers and patients of Centura, ensuring transparency and accountability for all consumer facing IT products in the portfolio. The portfolio and role covers the technology for all mobile apps, websites, patient portals, access/integrated products, digital experience (DX), user experience (UX), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and new vendor selection. The Director also is responsible for advising and guiding product owners on key customer solutions to drive the long-term adoption of all products, ensuring proper product alignment to the needs of customers (i.e., patients, clinicians, internal stakeholders and leadership).
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and directed
- Project planning skills with ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Keen attention to detail
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional service orientation
- Ability to work collaboratively, influencing decisions and outcomes and facilitating consensus
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in business, IT, marketing, or related field
- Master's degree preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience with a proven track record of leading, designing, developing, and managing fully integrated initiatives and successfully leading teams
- 5 years development experience for mobile apps
- 10 years development experience for web apps
- Experience utilizing web analytics, Content Management Systems (Drupal), CRM (Salesforce, Oracle) required
- Knowledge and expertise within the healthcare industry
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Centura Health is headquartered in Centennial, CO, with additional business office locations throughout the Denver Tech Center. The Corporate Service Center is home to our leaders and centralized teams that support our hospitals, clinics and people - including marketing, human resources, employee benefits, finance, billing, talent acquisition/development, payor relations, IT, project management, community benefit and more. Whether you work in the corporate headquarters or one of our nearby offices, you'll experience a culture of collaboration and community where incredible people are doing incredible things every day.
Keywords: Centura Health, Denver , IT Director - Consumer Solutions (Mobile, portals, website, digital), Executive , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!