IT Access Management Analyst - we will train on SailPpoint - contract-
Company: Kelly IT
Posted on: November 9, 2018
Kelly IT Resources is looking for a Sr. Access Management Analyst to work a well-known financial services client in Denver, CO. Title: Sr. Access Management AnalystUnit: IT SecurityLocation: Denver, COClient Industry: Financial Services6 Month Contract , can be contract-to-hireW2 contract with health and 401k benefitsCovered Complementary Parking SailPoint training provided The team is responsible for managing end-user identity, end-user application access, end-user directory access and the user and application security life cycle from provisioning to deprovisioning of access rights.The role requires the ability to perform Access Management functions. Confidentiality, attention to detail and the adherence to predefined processes and procedures. Ensures user access is appropriate, approved, applied and records maintained in accordance with Global Information Security, Risk, Compliance and Audit standards and policies. Essential functions of this position
- Management and Monitoring of entitlements and controls to ensure the integrity of access to systems and appropriate access levels are maintained.
- Maintain, implement and assist in the definition of security and company policies as determined by CISO, Risk, Compliance and Audit.
- Assist in new technology roll-outs to ensure standards are being maintained
- Obtain, Prepare and Provide evidence of compliance of processes required during audits and reviews from various sources (Active Directory, Applications, Service Now, Identity & Access Management Systems and 3rd Parties).
- Participate in business recovery planning and exercises
- This role will be required on a Rota basis covering the hours 07:00 - 18:00.
- Overtime and weekend hours may be required. SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES
- Ability to use service management tools to create, monitor and resolve incidents and requests. Particularly Service Now.
- Strong knowledge of security access technologies particularly Active Directory, Azure and Exchange
- Strong Knowledge of MS Office applications particularly Excel and Outlook
- Nice to Have: Knowledge of Identity and Access Management Systems particularly SailPoint Identity IQ, Varonis DatAdvantage, Quest Change Auditor.
- Knowledge of application, file and print security
- Knowledge of Remote Access Systems particularly RSA, Good, Blackberry Work and Citrix
- Desirable knowledge of Business Systems particularly Charles River, SAP HR, SAP Finance, SAP GRC, Salesforce and SharePoint
- At least five years of IT Access Management administration experience. Interested in this role? Please feel free to reach out directly Tina Zahradnik, PHRSenior IT Recruiter, Kelly IT Resources or - provided by Dice Active Directory, Azure, Exchange, Identity, Access Management, IAM
Keywords: Kelly IT, Denver , IT Access Management Analyst - we will train on SailPpoint - contract-, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!