Company: Electrolux Home Products, Inc.
Posted on: April 11, 2018
Position ID: req11465
Sector: Major Appliances North America
Functional Area: Sales
Location: Remote Colorado, Denver, CO 80203 USA
Number of Openings: 1
Employment Type: Permanent
Responsible for establishing and developing a relationship with retail customers in a specified territory. Build a relationship that optimizes sales performance while inciting greater product commitment and sales. Meet sales, revenue and financial goals for responsible accounts. Plan and measure the growth and improvement of such accounts by selling more profitable goods. This position may call on existing large customer multiple stores and other accounts in the territory. Travel required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Make planned calls and chronicle the discussions and outcomes of each visit.
* Influence and improve account profitability through various selling techniques.
* Demonstrate products and provide product application learning opportunities.
* Responsible for new business prospecting and development through staged events and demonstrations, formal/informal training sessions, etc.
* Execute merchandising/advertising activities to support new product launches and re-branding efforts.
* Facilitate the success of sales, marketing, and promotional campaigns.
* Maintain displays as necessary for effective merchandising.Be familiar with inventory levels and provoke adjustments as required.
* Be familiar with inventory levels and provoke adjustments as required.
* Be aware of and promptly report on competitive conditions in the market.
* Represent Electrolux Major Appliances at trade and industry shows/appearances
* Control personal business expenses and submit timely expense reports.
* Share successful selling techniques with colleagues.
* Meet planned goals in all targeted categories.
* Bachelor s degree required
* Minimum of 5 years sales experience required, preferably within a durable goods capacity
* Basic knowledge of various sales concepts, practices, and procedures
* Working knowledge of the Indoor Appliance industry preferred
* Strong merchandising experience required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES PREFERRED
Preferred candidates should be mature and balanced with a verifiable record of high sales performance and exceptional reliability. Preferred candidates should support product-knowledge learning and intense product interest and commitment. Selected candidates should be organized and disciplined self-starters with goal-oriented drives. The ideal candidates should exhibit excellent interpersonal and selling skills. Candidates should be computer proficient and MS-Office fluent.
Electrolux shapes living for the better by reinventing taste, care and wellbeing experiences, making life more enjoyable and sustainable for millions of people. As a leading global appliance company, we place the consumer at the heart of everything we do. Through our brands, including Electrolux, AEG, Anova, Frigidaire, Westinghouse and Zanussi, we sell more than 60 million household and professional products in more than 150 markets every year. In 2016 Electrolux had sales of $14.1 billion ($5 billion in North America) and employed 55,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
It has been, and shall continue to be, the policy of Electrolux NA to provide Equal Employment Opportunity to all people in all aspects of the employer/employee relationship without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex/gender, national origin, citizenship, age (40 or older), disability (mental, physical or visual), genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam era or as a member of the National Guard or Military Reserve, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Electrolux Home Products, Inc., Denver, District Manager, Executive, Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!