Field Sales Account Manager (CO/UT/WY)
Company: Bob Barker Company
Posted on: February 11, 2024
The Field Sales Account Manager is responsible for initiating
significant sales activity in the Colorado, Utah, and Wyoming
territory which will impact the achievement of Bob Barker Company
sales goals and provide for growth and development of the
customer's business. This position is characterized by a sustained
record of sales achievement and complete understanding of the
organization's policies, products, and/or services.
- Demonstrate Bob Barker Company values consistently.
- Build and maintain relationships with Bob Barker Company
- Follow through on commitments to customers.
- Travel in assigned territory three days per week
(Tuesday-Thursday), completing four to five customer visits per
- Efficiently route assigned territory to maximize customer
- Utilize market share data to determine top strategic accounts
and visit those accounts quarterly.
- Attend and participate in trade shows in assigned
- Pipeline Management
- Develop quarterly plans using Customer Engagement Process to
ensure quarterly goals are met consistently.
- Develop strategic plans to expand product categories within
- Contract Management
- Gain full understanding of contract business within assigned
- Maintain and grow contract business in assigned territory.
- Utilize provided technology to track new and existing sales
- Actively promote buying through bobbarker.com. Initiate and
execute customer conversion to buying through bobbarker.com.
Required Skills & Abilities
- Ability to work from home in the Denver metro (or surrounding
area) on Mondays and Fridays.
- Ability to travel Tuesday through Thursday every week with
overnight travel as needed.
- Valid Driver's License required.
- Experience with NetSuite, Salesforce, or similar CRM.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and sales growth mentality.
- Competitive drive with a consistent track record of high
- Demonstrated ability to make cold calls, prepare proposals, and
close new business.
- Proven success executing strategic sales plan goals and
- Ability to manage territory expenses within company
- Ability to collaborate in a remote sales team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma required.
- Associate or bachelor's degree in business or related field
- No waiting period for health insurance
- 401k with company match
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly auto reimbursement
- Monthly home internet reimbursement
Essential Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the
employee is regularly required to talk or hear, stand, walk and sit
including prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
computer. Must be able to travel. Must be able to lift/carry up to
This description is based on management's assessment of the
requirements and functions of the job as of the date this
description was prepared. It is a general guideline for managers
and employees, but it does not purport to be a complete list of all
the elements of the job. Management reserves the right to modify
the description at any time or vary the duties and responsibilities
of the job on a temporary or indefinite basis to meet production,
scheduling, staffing, or customer needs.
Bob Barker Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
team members. All applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Bob Barker Company follows the federal Fair Chance Act and will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in
a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local
Bob Barker Company is a Drug-free workplace. Upon receipt of an
offer of employment, a pre-employment drug screen is required.
Bob Barker Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the
federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that
you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Bob Barker Company, Denver , Field Sales Account Manager (CO/UT/WY), Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!