Vice President, Strategic Communications
Company: ModivCare Solutions, LLC
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Vice President, Strategic Communications page is loaded Vice
President, Strategic Communications Apply locations Denver, CO time
type Full time posted on Posted 6 Days Ago job requisition id
JR101718 Are you passionate about making a difference in people's
lives? Do you enjoy working in a service-oriented industry? If so,
this opportunity may be the right fit for you! Reporting to the
Chief People Officer, the Vice President, Strategic Communications
& Change Leadership should be dynamic and experienced. This person
is responsible for leading the development execution of effective
communications and change management plans that align with our
business objectives, enhance our brand reputation, and further the
organization's vision while supporting the organization through
change. This role collaborates with senior leadership and
cross-functional teams to create and execute comprehensive
communications and change management strategies that engage our
teammates, customers, stakeholders, and the broader public. This
position is instrumental in shaping and communicating our company
culture, ensuring that our teammates feel valued, supported, and
motivated to achieve their full
- Pioneers communication innovation by leveraging new technology
and methods to actively engage with our teammates in groundbreaking
- Develops and executes the leadership of the communications team
on comprehensive communication strategies that align with the
company's immediate and long-term objectives and values,
reinforcing our DEIB strategies.
- Serves as the organization's primary spokesperson and oversees
media relations, ensuring accurate and positive
- Represents the organization and provides direct influence of
both public image and internal culture.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with internal and
external stakeholders, including investors, analysts, teammates,
and the media.
- Leads crisis communication efforts, managing reputational risks
and handling sensitive situations with poise.
- Collaborates cross-functionally to ensure consistent messaging
and communication across all channels.
- Stays informed about industry trends, competitor communications
and emerging issues to identify opportunities and risks.
- Develops and manages a high performing communications team and
provides hands-on guidance, mentorship, and support to ensure their
professional development and success.
- Executes on communications at the executive levels with a
strong executive presence and partnership.
- Develops standards and guidelines for style and content.
- Focuses on data-driven decisions; continually measures the
success of communication strategies and pivots based on the
- Drives and leads change management initiatives.
- Develops change management strategies that support the
successful adoption of new initiatives to ensure teammate
- Assesses the impact of changes on teammates and develops plans
to mitigate resistance and facilitate a smooth transition.
- Works closely with executive leadership team to communicate
change objectives, benefits, and progress to all stakeholders.
- Implements change management best practices and, in partnership
with Talent Development, provide coaching and support to leaders
- May lead projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Occasional business travel may be required.Basic
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations,
marketing or a related field is preferred. Equivalent combination
of education & experience will be considered.
- Experience leading corporate communications, public relations
or marketing is required with at least 5 years of progressive
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful and
innovative communications and change management strategies.
- Experience in crisis communications and issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the
ability to translate complex ideas into simple, compelling
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple
projects simultaneously, and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong influence, strategic thinking, problem-solving, and
- Familiarity with the latest communication tools and
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and
inclusion.Salary: $202,300 - $240,000Bonus eligible based on
company and individual performance. In general, -Modivcare's
positions are closed within 45 days and are -open for applications
for a minimum of 5 days. We encourage our prospective candidates
-to submit their application(s) expediently so as not to miss out
on our opportunities. We frequently post new opportunities and
-encourage prospective candidates to check back often for new
We value our team members and realize the importance of benefits
for you and your family. Modivcare offers a comprehensive benefits
package to include the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pre-Tax and Post --Tax Commuter and Parking Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts (retail, hotel, food, restaurants, car
rental and much more!)
Modivcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- EEO is The Law - click here for more information
- Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
- We consider all applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, handicap or disability, or status as a Vietnam-era or special
disabled veteran in accordance with federal law. If you need
assistance, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
About Us Our goal isn't a number. It's a difference. Modivcare is
leading the transformation to better connect people with care,
wherever they are. We serve the most underserved by
facilitatingnon-emergency medical transportation , nutritional meal
delivery, andpersonal and home care to enable greater access to
care, reduce costs and improve outcomes.Please note, Modivcare will
never ask any potential applicant for employment for any Personal
Identifiable Information via social media. Additionally, Modivcare
will never ask any applicant for money. Please be cautious of any
individual posing as a recruiter for Modivcare requesting personal
identifiable information. If you suspect someone is attempting to
collect your personal information or solicits money from you via
any social media platform, we encourage you to report such scammers
to that platform.Introduce Yourself Not finding the right fit? Let
us know you're interested in a future opportunity by clicking -Get
Started below or create an account by clicking 'Sign In' at the top
of the page to set up email alerts as new job postings become
available that meet your interest!
Keywords: ModivCare Solutions, LLC, Denver , Vice President, Strategic Communications, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!