Case Manager, Community Corrections
Company: Core Civic
Posted on: February 7, 2024
$24.60 per hour
Closing: February 28, 2024
At CoreCivic, our employees are driven by a deep sense of service,
high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to better
the public good. We are currently seeking a Case Manager, Community
Corrections who has a passion for providing the highest quality
care in a residential setting. Come join a team that is dedicated
to making an impact for the people and communities we serve.
The Case Manager, Community Corrections is responsible for
programmatic goals, ensuring court-ordered conditions are met, and
the reestablishment of family and community ties as required.
Ensures contractual deadlines are met, and the residents'
performance is monitored and documented properly. Provides
exceptional customer service and complies with company policies and
- Supervise caseload of residents/inmates to ensure program
requirements are being met. Evaluate programming progress and
participates in resident/inmate progress meetings. Conducts
- Ensure accountability of residents/inmates in the community via
phone calls, onsite checks, and verification of submitted
documentation and requests.
- Review and oversees resident/inmate financial obligations.
- Review and evaluates resident/inmate behavior. Determines if
disciplinary measures are needed.
- Ensure resident/inmate physical and electronic file is
up-to-date and contains all relevant and pertinent information.
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a
Bachelor's degree is required.
- Additional related work experience may be substituted for the
educational requirement on a year-for-year basis.
- Demonstrate ability to complete pre-service and other training
programs as required.
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing and
apply problem solving techniques to complex issues.
- Experience in Microsoft Office or other similar software
applications is preferred.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace and EOE - including
Keywords: Core Civic, Denver , Case Manager, Community Corrections, Executive , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!