Senior Tax Manager
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Accounting Firm is Hiring a Senior Tax Manager!This Jobot Job is
hosted by: Nicole GulinskiAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $120,000 -
$170,000 per yearA bit about us:Our organization is seeking a
dynamic and experienced Permanent Senior Tax Manager to join our
dedicated finance team. This role requires a strategic thinker with
a strong background in tax compliance and planning, who can
effectively manage and mentor a team, while also providing top-tier
financial guidance to our clients. The candidate will be
responsible for managing tax engagements, providing tax
consultation services to our clients, and working with the team to
ensure efficient tax solutions. This is an excellent opportunity
for a seasoned tax professional looking to leverage their expertise
in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.Why join
us?Great Benefits, Remote Work, Growth Opportunity, Great Culture,
PTO, 401K, and much more!Job DetailsResponsibilities:
- Oversee and manage multiple tax engagements to deliver quality
tax services for our clients.
- Conduct detailed technical reviews of corporate, partnership,
individual, and state tax returns.
- Develop and implement strategic tax planning for clients.
- Evaluate tax services and advise on changes necessary to
improve the client's tax compliance.
- Manage, direct, and monitor multiple tax services engagements;
deliver detailed analyses of findings and recommendations.
- Provide tax compliance, tax provision, and tax advisory
services to pass-through and C-corporation entities in a variety of
- Identify and mitigate tax risks.
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance processes.
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best
- Manage and coordinate tax audits.
- Maintain tax balances on general ledger.
- Prepare all tax papers on a regular basis and handle all
information data requests.
- Mentor and lead a team of junior tax professionals, fostering a
positive and collaborative work environment.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field. A
Master's degree in Taxation is a plus.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification is a must.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a CPA firm.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in public accounting with a
proficiency in US GAAP, tax compliance, corporate consolidated
returns, consolidated federal tax returns, partnership returns, and
combined state tax returns.
- Strong knowledge of tax code, compliance, and procedures for
- Familiarity with U.S. federal, state, and local reporting
- Strong experience with a variety of tax operations and ability
to drive process improvements.
- Strong ability to utilize project management and accounting
best practices to organize and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership and personnel management skills.
- Analytical skills with detail orientation.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in tax software and technology.Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Denver , Senior Tax Manager, Executive , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!