Company: Institute of Inspection , Cleaning and Restoration
Location: Wheat Ridge
Posted on: November 19, 2023
The manager will be responsible for driving and directing business
operations to ensure productivity and excellence in client service.
The General Manager will be required to manage the franchise
staff/crews and foster an environment where all employees practice
accountability, reliability, and proactivity in their approach.
Specifically, the incumbent will focus on service excellence as a
priority with all existing clients, continuous growth in the
acquisition of new client accounts and ongoing resources devoted to
internal people development.
- Establish and ensure compliance of operational unit's
short-term and long-term goals with overall company objectives
- Establish and communicate clear standards of performance and
budgets for each business unit and/or client account
- Effectively enforce project and performance standards to ensure
high quality of customer satisfaction
- Supervise and manage project work to comply with assigned
- Manage and monitor sales and project managers to be accountable
for exceeding expectations on client accounts and demonstrating a
genuine interest in the client's wellbeing
- Conduct regular one-on-one meetings with managers to review key
deliverables and actual performance relative to projected
- 1-3 years restoration construction experience
- 1-3 years Project Management and Estimating experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Construction
Engineering, or related experience
- Experienced at reading, interpreting, and managing financial
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one, small
or large group situations to customers, homeowners, and employees
in the organization
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and make prudent
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, RMS, and Xactimate
- IICRC Certifications
Compensation: $65,000.00 per year
Restoration Support to Help You Get Your Normal Back
At Restoration 1, we help people get their property and life back
to normal when they're dealing with water, mold, or fire damage. We
understand that our customers are going through a taxing and
emotionally trying time. This is why our restoration specialists
strive to be attentive, offer upfront communication, and valuable
services to our customers.
Most people struggle to clean up the mess after a disaster such as
a flood or fire. We've created a straightforward process to guide
our customers through their property restoration. With one phone
call, your life can get back to normal.
What We Do
Our reputation for fast response, exceptional quality, and
commitment has contributed to our growth as a company throughout
the United States. Our restoration specialists understand that a
disaster and the need for property restoration services can come
without warning, and that is why we are always at hand to assist
you 24/7! Restoration 1 aims to go the extra mile for our customers
and make sure their property is back the way they remember it.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee.
Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All
inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made
directly to the franchise location, and not to Restoration 1
Keywords: Institute of Inspection , Cleaning and Restoration, Denver , Manager, Executive , Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!