Heavy Civil Project Manager
Posted on: November 19, 2023
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Bryna RabinAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $100,000 - $130,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in
Colorado, we are consistently ranked as one of the top 10
Construction firms in the US. Our civil construction division leads
many of the country's largest highway, bridges, renewables and rail
projects, many of which are in the $100M - $1B range. Due to growth
and current/future massive projects, we have an immediate need to
bring on experienced Superintendents, Project Managers, and
Engineers with experience on large Heavy Highway construction
projects. (This post is specifically for PM's please see our other
postings for Superintendent / PE positions).If you are a Project
Manager witth heavy civil dirt, underground, highway or strucures
experience - we NEED you!Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!Job DetailsAs a Project Manager, you
will lead company construction, engineering and/or performance
contracting projects according to contract documents. You are
responsible for project safety, quality, budget and schedule
performance, including subcontractors and vendors and customer
satisfaction. Also, you will coordinate appropriate information
flow among key stakeholders to ensure smooth operation of project
from start to finish.Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage projects exceeding $50million (or multiple smaller
projects) while leading team activities to ensure project
progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget, with quality
- Review project proposals or plans to determine time frame,
financial objectives, budget and staffing for each phase of
project, and procedures for accomplishing work, and allotment of
available resources during various phases of the project.
- Coordinate project design development, obtaining governmental
approvals and administering subcontracts and purchase orders.
- Manage and coordinate and quality effort for the project,
utilizing safety and QC resources appropriately.
- Coordinate information and activities among estimating,
financial and construction as well as subcontractors, vendors,
governmental personnel and project superintendent, ensuring proper
communication flow, utilizing project meetings, correspondence, and
documentation as necessary.
- Prepare project status reports, including updated cost
projections and schedules for project review and input to
marketing, estimating, sales, management and customer.
- Identify changes in scope or differing conditions and secure
appropriate change orders for project cost and time.
- Effectively conducts fair and reasonable dispute resolution
with employees, subcontractors, vendors and clients as needed.
- Develop new client relationships and maintain existing client
relationships with the goal of new and repeated profitable
- Other duties as assigned.Experience, Education & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or Engineering
- 7+ years of experience leading construction or mechanical
engineering projects including estimating new projects and changing
- Ability to take initiative and perform work independently
without being prompted.
- Ability to follow defined policies and procedures and take
responsibility for decisions and project issues.
- Detail-oriented, strong problem solving and analytical skills
in evaluating situations.
- Self-starter that takes ownership and accountability.
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and priorities while
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including MS Project, and scheduling
- Travel - Many projects are local, some may require travel
- Construction Site Environment - physical ability to stand,
walk, crawl, bend, reach and climb. Exposed to high noise
- Office Environment - extensive sitting at desk and computer;
some standing, bending at the waist, stooping and reaching
required; ability to lift 5- 20 pounds occasionally.Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Denver , Heavy Civil Project Manager, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!