Replenishment Planning Manager
Posted on: September 18, 2023
DISH is transforming the future of connectivity. We're doing it by
building the country's first virtualized, standalone 5G wireless
network from scratch. The foundation of a connected world, it's a
network free of the limitations of the past, and flexible enough to
satisfy all the social, economic and transformative needs of the
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Replenishment Manager role holds a pivotal position within
DISH's Wireless division, commanding active involvement in
multifaceted replenishment and allocation responsibilities. Your
- Collaborate on precise shipment plans for diverse channels
- Track and manage purchase orders for seamless processing and
- Engage national retailers to address supply inconsistencies,
maintaining optimal in-stock levels
- Directly manage dealer channel inventory with planning team for
seamless device management
- Compile comprehensive weekly reports on allocations, shipments,
supply plans, and in-stock percentages
- Align replenishment strategies with business objectives and
- Build and maintain vendor relationships through effective
- Collaborate cross-functionally for cohesive supply chain
- Communicate complex supply chain concepts effectively
- Address disruptions and challenges with problem-solving
- Utilize industry expertise and trend awareness to optimize
- Anticipate and mitigate supply chain risks
- Understand multichannel dynamics, including Indirect, Wal-Mart,
Best Buy, Amazon, and Target
- Employ advanced software for efficient planning and
- Ensure reliability of supply chain tools and set accuracy
- Analyze outcomes and align replenishment with goals and
- Mentor teams in advanced supply planning scenarios
- Provide strategic leadership in diagnosing and solving supply
- Map and evaluate supply chain, fostering cross-departmental
- Promote an inclusive and growth-focused work environment
Skills, Experience and Requirements
To excel as a Replenishment Manager, the following attributes are
- A Master's degree from a reputable four-year college or
university is preferred, coupled with a minimum of 4 years of
relevant experience. Equivalent combinations of education and
experience will also be considered.
- Exceptional organizational acumen coupled with an unwavering
attention to detail, enabling proficient multitasking and
- Proficiency in advanced Excel functions, showcasing your
ability to manipulate data with precision and glean insightful
- Familiarity with Supply and Demand planning systems, including
but not limited to SAP, Kinaxis, o9, and Anaplan, is highly
- Effective communication skills, allowing seamless interaction
across all echelons of the organization.
- A resolute commitment to the DISH way, exemplified by the core
values of Curiosity, Pride, Adventure, and Winning.
- The ability to thrive and deliver results within a fast-paced,
- An ability to be located in Denver, as an in-office presence is
mandatory to foster collaboration and engagement.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in the wireless industry, underlining your
understanding of its intricacies and market dynamics.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Familiarity with business analysis tools and
- Proven ability to manage and mentor team members.
- Effective leadership skills with a track record of driving
- Strong analytical skills to gather insights from complex data
sets and make informed decisions.
- Proficiency in project management and process improvement
- Familiarity with financial analysis and budgeting
Compensation: $76,300.00/Year - $109,000.00/Year
Compensation and Benefits
We also offer versatile health perks, including flexible spending
accounts, HSA, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, career
opportunities, and a flexible time away plan; all benefits can be
viewed here: DISH Benefits .
The base pay range shown is a guideline. Individual total
compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications,
skill level, and competencies; compensation is based on the role's
location and is subject to change based on work location.
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen,
which may include a drug test and DMV check.
Keywords: DISH, Denver , Replenishment Planning Manager, Executive , Nederland, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!