Manager of Development Finance
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Manager Development Finance
Are you a passionate and mission-driven individual looking to make
a significant impact on society? Do you possess a keen eye for
detail, a strong sense of ethics, and a commitment to financial
transparency? Our client is a prominent non-profit agency, working
tirelessly to address critical social issues, empower underserved
populations, and advance sustainable solutions. Why join this
organization as a Manager Development Finance?
- Be part of a dynamic team dedicated to driving social impact
and creating lasting change in our community.
- Help to provide transparency and standardize policies and
procedures for development transactions
- The Manager of Development Finance is a high profile position
that reports directly to the CFO
- Cross functional collaboration with the other departments in
- Generous benefits offered, including medical, dental, vision,
PTO, 401K match and pension! Duties of the Manager Development
- Analyze development transactions, project budgets, and
expenditures to identify anomalies and potential areas of
- Calculate return on investment, debt service ratios,
projections and forecasts are accurate
- Partner with Accounting to verify debt financing is in place
for each project
- Review related contracts and ensure all insurance lien waivers
and bonds are in place for each project.
- The Ensure transactions are compliant with legal and regulatory
requirements and contractual obligations.
- The Manager of Development Finance will have oversight of Risk
Management and Insurance programs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to evaluate existing
processes, systems, and procedures. Preferred Qualifications of the
Manager Development Finance:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Must have experience with capital project financing in a
development or construction company
- The Manager of Development Finance will have 5 years of
budgeting, forecasting and evaluation of debt and investment
- government, non-profit, federal grants and compliance
experience highly desired
- Professional written and verbal communication skills and
ability to work cross functionally. #CBSEP2023 #INSEP2023
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Denver , Manager of Development Finance, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!