Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Company: Workiva, Inc.
Posted on: September 18, 2023
SummaryThe Enterprise Customer Success Manager at Workiva is a
dynamic role focused on customer happiness and growth. By building
strong relationships, understanding customers, and collaborating
with internal teams, you'll help customers get the most from our
solutions. You'll be a customer champion, driving adoption, and
finding innovative ways our platform can solve challenges. Your
positivity and project management skills will ensure smooth
interactions, leading to satisfied customers, expanded usage, and
business success. Join us in making a difference for our customers
and Workiva!What You'll Do:
- Build strong relationships with key customer stakeholders to
help guide us through their organization and introduce us to
different teams. As well as, generate leads for the Workiva sales
team to pursue.
- Evaluate organizational inefficiencies to help customers define
appropriate business outcomes to be achieved.
- Identify opportunities for Workiva to consult with customers on
- Develop relationships with the Workiva Account teams to ensure
everyone is working towards the same goal and to decrease task
- Understand customer needs well enough to identify users that
might not be seeing value in Workiva's Platform and executing a
plan to increase ROI.
- Facilitate training (by self service or virtual mods) for new
teams as needed to ensure users are active in Workiva's
- Conduct meetings to help customers understand the positive
business outcomes they are achieving use of Workiva's Platform
- Understand customer expectations and service agreement terms of
each contract and ensure the work is completed and delivered to the
customer on or before the deadline.
- Learn the Workiva Platform and how it is used in each market
where Workiva maintains a presence
- Ensure any customer inquiries are answered promptly and help
identify the best person at Workiva to get involved when
- Ensure customer awareness and issue resolution practices around
ticket management when unable to resolve product issues in Workiva
- Engage with onboarding team, solution architects, and any other
teams providing service to the customer and to ensure the
customer's expectations are met.What You'll Need:
- Typically requires a minimum of 6 years of related experience
with a Bachelor's degree; or 4 years and a Master's degree; or a
PhD with 2 years of experience
- The ideal candidate should have a background in customer
success, strategic account management, or sales within a
business-to-business (B2B) sales environment, Additionally,
candidates with direct customer advocacy and engagement experience
in post-sales support, or equivalent experience in professional
services, consultancy, project management, or account management
functions, will also be considered.
- Self-motivated with strong propensity for action, results and
continuous improvement and proven track record to solve technical
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multitask
and manage multiple processes, programs, and procedures
simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to travel, with up to 25% travel expected for
customer onsites' and team/corporate meetings
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working
remotely, as we embrace flexible work arrangements.How You'll Be
- Salary range in the US:$86,000.00 - $146,000.00
- A discretionary bonus typically paid annually
- Restricted Stock Units granted at time of hire
- 401(k) match and comprehensive employee benefits packageThe
salary range represents the low and high end of the salary range
for this job in the US. Minimums and maximums may vary based on
location. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide
range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience
and other relevant factors.Where You'll WorkOur values drive how we
work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we
support our customers, work with team members, build our products
and in the work environment we've created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.We
believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture
gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give
our employees the freedom and resources they need-backed by our
culture of collaboration and diverse thought-to continue innovating
and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range
of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today's
most challenging problems.At Workiva, you'll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from
competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest
physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most
people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Business Employee
Resource Groups (Black, Hispanic, Asian, Women, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+),
Veterans, Disabilities), Volunteering, Company wide celebrations,
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental
Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside
of work.Learn more about life at Workiva:
https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/Learn more about benefits:
https://www.workiva.com/careers/benefitsWorkiva is an Equal
Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe
that great minds think differently. We value diversity of
backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as
an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective,
and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to
age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry,
disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression genetic information, marital status,
citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.We
strongly encourage and welcome people from historically
marginalized groups to apply.Workiva is committed to working with
and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with
disabilities. To request assistance with the application process,
please email email@example.com.Workiva supports
employees in working where they work best - either from an office
or remotely from any location within their country of
Keywords: Workiva, Inc., Denver , Enterprise Customer Success Manager, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!