Customer Success Manager - Benefits Solutions
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Overview: AssuredPartners of Colorado is excited to add a Life
and Health licensed Employee Benefits Account Executive to lead a
book of business of mid-sized clients in Denver, CO! Our Account
Executive will partner with our sales team, as well as work
independently on sales opportunities, to lead day-to-day management
of current clients' insurance programs.
As one of the fastest growing insurance brokers in the U.S., we are
excited to bring on those interested in continuing to grow their
career in the insurance industry. Opportunity awaits you with
Why This Role?
- Opportunity to collaborate on sales opportunities while gaining
knowledge to become experts in field
- Provide mentorship and leadership to other team members,
contributing to the growth and development of books of
- Opportunity for upward mobility and advancement opportunities
across AssuredPartners! What You'll Do:
- Client Support
- Lead meetings with clients, including meetings at client
- Responsible for providing comprehensive client support and act
as main client contact for book of business. Provide proactive
support on specific initiatives which deliver unique value through
the execution of client specific business plans, service timelines,
and corporate communications.
- Effectively manage difficult client communications including
changes in terms, enrollment guidelines, risk assessment, and group
- Support in client retention by maintaining a positive
relationship and image with clients.
- Account Management
- Prepare for and lead open enrollment meetings.
- Review and support in enrollment, benchmarking, financial and
utilization data based on financial review standards.
- Negotiate and sell lines of insurance to clients to round out
accounts as appropriate. May design programs or enrollment options
for clients as assigned and directed by.
- Agency management
- Own all audit, review and claims processes for assigned book of
- Analyze data to draft client service plans, stewardship
reports, and other meaningful reports tailored to the needs of the
client and circumstances of the presentation.
- Support maintenance of agency management system, communication
system, and other tools.
- Insurance Expertise
- Develop and maintain strong personal relationships with
appropriate insurance carrier personnel. Proficient in enrollment
and program guidelines; can negotiate with providers as
- Fluent in the client's industry and current events that can
modify the coverages needed.
- Review changes in carrier offerings and policies and relay
information to the larger service team.
- Mentor or formally direct the work of more junior team members
including Account Coordinators, Account Managers, and Senior
- Facilitate and collaborate with account team on the agency's
- Client Strategy
- Provide clients with tailored EB programs and review methods of
handling risks. Identify and explain gaps in program. Work with the
producer to write new business.
- Educate clients concerning the regulatory environment and
assist clients with compliance issues as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Some travel may be required. What's in it For You?: To help you
make the best decision for your personal growth, it's important to
us to share a glimpse of what we offer our top asset, our people:
- Colorado Residents Base Salary: $90,000 - $105,000
(commensurate upon experience)
- Generous 30+ Days Comprehensive Paid Time Off Package inclusive
of Paid Time Off, 10 Company Holidays, 2 Floating Holidays, 5 Sick
Days, and 2 Volunteer Days
- Health benefit options with you in mind; 5 affordable medical
plan options with rates based on your salary, company paid HSA
contribution with eligible HSA plan selection, 2 dental plan
options offering orthodontia coverage and 3 cleanings per year, and
2 vision plan options
- Company match 401(k) plan - 50% up to 6%!
- Support of your fitness wellness goals! We offer up to 75% off
at over 11,000 gyms and fitness centers
- Opportunity to prioritize your mental health with 24/7 access
to licensed therapists
- Pet benefits & discounts
- Access to our Employee-led Resource Groups (ERGs) that lend a
voice to the variety of demographics represented throughout
AssuredPartners What You'll Need:
- 6+ years of related experience and/or training preferred, or
demonstrated skills listed below.
- Current Life and Health license required; professional
- Comprehensive knowledge of available employee benefits
coverages based on business classification, as well as informed on
industry trends and client retention strategies.
- Highly developed problem solving and solution-design skills;
strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership through client support and advocacy
skills, as well as the mentoring and guidance of more junior
- Highly proficient in use of Microsoft Office or similar
software, including spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Skilled in use of agency management software with the ability
to quickly learn new systems and processes. Grow, with us:
AssuredPartners is passionate about fueling our clients' innovation
and growth. That makes us the perfect place for creative, dynamic
people who want to grow their career while helping businesses,
families and people thrive.
We're proud to be the fastest-growing independent insurance broker
in America, but we're even prouder of the honest, caring
relationships that our employees build with our clients every
Working with us will give you the opportunity to do work that
matters while you learn with us, advance with us, and most
importantly, grow with us.
AssuredPartners is committed to embracing diversity, equity and
inclusion to create a workplace that welcomes and thrives on the
unique experiences, perspectives and contributions of all team
members. AssuredPartners is bringing the best people and most
diverse talent forward to drive growth, innovate and think
Keywords: AssuredPartners, Denver , Customer Success Manager - Benefits Solutions, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!