Company: Checkr Inc.
Posted on: September 17, 2023
About the team/roleOur Director, Workplace, will be an important
addition to the Finance team's function and will have a huge impact
on our company culture and workplace productivity. We are looking
for someone with not only great technical & management expertise,
but an upbeat and approachable attitude, impeccable customer
service skills and a willingness to do whatever needs doing. As
Checkr's workplace strategy evolves to be a hybrid modality, we
anticipate this leader being the driving agent of change to help
guide and lead us through this transition.
What you'll do
- Lead the design and implementation of Checkr's hybrid work
model, ensuring a balance between remote and office-based work
- Drive productivity, engagement, connection, and innovation
within our team, leveraging both physical and digital
- Manage and supervise internal Checkr events, acting as a link
to external events when necessary.
- Deliver exceptional workplace services that reconcile cost,
business needs, and employee expectations to build a dynamic and
- Utilize relevant metrics to measure the Workplace team's
success, including financial analysis, business planning related to
Checkr's real estate portfolio, and key performance
- Take charge of Checkr's real estate strategy, handling both the
portfolio's expansion and its maintenance.
- Stay ahead of future work trends and adapt Checkr's model based
on expert insights and data, both internal and external.
- Oversee daily facilities operations, such as janitorial duties,
HVAC maintenance, food service, and general maintenance across all
- Administer a worldwide operational budget and execute Checkr's
long-term strategy and real estate plans.
- Nurture and grow the global workplace team, fostering the
skills and behaviors necessary to achieve strategic goals.
- Supervise a team of office and event managers along with their
respective property management teams, ensuring efficient operations
across all sites.
- Handle special projects as needed, demonstrating capability in
executing projects from initiation through to completion.
What you bring
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively on-site and willing
to travel as required for events or handle workspace
- Track record of working closely with senior executives,
thriving in a rapid-paced and high-growth setting.
- Noteworthy efficiency, keen attention to detail, proficient in
managing multiple tasks, time management, and comfortable in owning
up to mistakes.
- Initiative in identifying improvement opportunities for
processes and policies relating to the future of work.
- Demonstrated data-driven approach with an analytical mindset in
- Extensive experience in managing and strategizing for a sizable
real estate portfolio.
- Strong expertise in fostering culture and understands the
elements that boost engagement in a hybrid workplace.
- Minimum of 10 years in workplace operations, including 6 years
in a direct people management role.
- Event management experience required.
- IFMA CFM credential preferred, but not required.
- Stellar verbal and written skills, with a demonstrated ability
to collaborate and communicate with both vendors and
- Familiarity with Zoom, Verkada, Envoy, and GSuite is highly
What you'll get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to $25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
One of Checkr's core values is Transparency. To live by that value,
we've made the decision to disclose salary ranges in all of our job
postings. We use geographic cost of labor as an input to develop
ranges for our roles and as such, each location where we hire may
have a different range. If this role is remote, we have listed the
top to the bottom of the possible range, but we will specify the
target range for an exact location when you are selected for a
recruiting discussion. For more information on our compensation
philosophy, see .
The salary range for this role is $173,328 to$275,885.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals
with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and
leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and
celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified
applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr's
commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in
spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state,
and/or federal laws, including the .
Keywords: Checkr Inc., Denver , Director, Workplace, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!