Sales Account Manager - NetSuite - Denver Denver, CO, United States and 1
Company: Ll Oefentherapie
Posted on: September 16, 2023
NetSuite was the FIRST Cloud ERP company and is experiencing record
growth, With over 200 customers, NetSuite is outstanding in the
market with its ability to work with small startups to large
enterprises. Its ability to effectively compete in both of those
segments of the market means that NetSuite had and will continue to
have a tremendous growth opportunity. Come and join us! -
5 reasons to join the NetSuite team: -
- NetSuite is the FIRST and BEST Cloud ERP.
- Major career opportunities because we close deals and have high
- NetSuite sales reps engage with amazing customers, partners,
- Our culture is fantastic. Collaborative, high energy with an
emphasis on work-balance and wellness
- We offer amazing training & enablement resources and best of
We are seeking Sales Account Managers with a successful background
selling software, hardware or business services in your area.
You'll maintain relationships within a portfolio of NetSuite
customers to ensure the continued adoption and expansion of
NetSuite's cloud-based business operations system, including
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Accounting, Customer
Relationship Management (CRM), Professional Service Automation
(PSA), and eCommerce.
More About the Opportunity:
- Upsell and cross-sell business application solutions within an
existing base of NetSuite clients.
- Maintain and develop an active pipeline of forecasted
opportunities to meet monthly quota objectives while working
through each opportunity with your manager.
- Drive pipeline velocity activities, including customer
references, complete quotes and contract preparation and
- Network internally with NetSuite Peers/Leadership, Value Added
Teams, Marketing and Enablement, etc. to increase sales
- Work to improve overall customer happiness within assigned
- Analyze customers business needs, identify strategic
partnership opportunities, and develop strategies to ensure
customer growth, satisfaction, and retention. -
- Lead and drive sales opportunities through strategic selling,
negotiate and close business, and lead the ongoing business
relationship with clients.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of SaaS/Technology sales (or
similar) and a desire to succeed.
- You are a regular on your company's top producer's list and
have the stats to back it up.
- You are known for your tremendous work ethic, laser focus,
passion and dedication.
- You enjoy learning about technology and can translate that into
value for customers.
- You're responsive, adaptable and 100% passionate about results
About the Team:
- Strong experience working in collaborative, team-based
- We value outstanding writing skills and a friendly, thoughtful,
and effective communication style.
- We strive for attention to detail, emotional intelligence, and
quick turnaround times.
- We get stuff done. And fast.
Does this sound like you? If so, we hope to meet you!
Life at Oracle and Equal Opportunity
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and
cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and
innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through
40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity
while delivering for the top companies in almost every
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are
committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values
diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires
thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits
designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and
affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements
such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and
much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture
of giving back to the communities where we live and do
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and
inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various
backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to successfully participate in the job application, interview
process, and in potential roles to perform crucial job
Keywords: Ll Oefentherapie, Denver , Sales Account Manager - NetSuite - Denver Denver, CO, United States and 1, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!