Sales Manager - Automation, Manufacturing & Packaging
Company: NOVA Automation
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Ready to join the NOVA team? NOVA Automation is a fun, creative,
fast-paced industrial automation company in Denver Colorado. You're
a skillful Sales Manager for manufacturing equipment, who's
passionate about building relationships in the automation, filling,
palletizing, and packaging space. The position will have full
support from a strong engineering team, endless opportunities to
problem solve, full autonomy to produce revenue for the company,
and will be joining a very seasoned sales team.Salary: $80,000
minimum base salary, and a generous uncapped commission structure,
with leading sales managers making up to $300,000 a year. You will
be a great fit if:
- Develops and maintains relationships with potential and
existing clients in the consumer packaged goods (CPG) end
- Identifies and locates new clients through a variety of methods
including networking, trade shows, and outbound lead
- Develops and implements strategies for sales in an assigned
region or industry.
- Applies knowledge of the field and product features to match
products to the needs of clients.
- Answers inquiries from clients concerning products, their uses,
and the industry at large.
- Provides information, quotes, credit terms, and other bid
specifications to clients.
- Negotiates prices, terms of sales, and/or service agreements;
prepares contracts and submits orders.
- Collaborates with purchasing departments, managers, and other
staff to confirm that orders are processed with accuracy and
efficiency and that products are distributed properly.
- Provide detailed and accurate information to potential buyers
and answer any questions they may have.
- Periodically prepares and reports results, status of accounts,
forecast, and leads to manager.
- You can perform other duties as needed to drive to the vision,
fulfill the mission, and abide by the values of the organization.
What you get:
- Full benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k match.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work From Home Potential
- Comprehensive supplemental benefits package
- 9 paid holidays + 3 weeks' PTO
- The opportunity to grow and shape the future of the
- Development, job growth, and internal training opportunitiesTo
be considered you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years' experience in sales, with 3 years minimum in capital
equipment sales and 3 years minimum selling to CPG customers
- Physical & Time Requirements:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to travel frequently for work.
- Responsible for the western half of North America. Must live in
the Pacific or Mountain time zones.
- Technical Knowledge: Strong understanding of the technical
specifications and capabilities of the equipment being sold.
- Industry expertise: Strong understanding of the industry in
which the equipment is used. Strong familiarity of the key players,
trends, and challenges facing the industry, as well as the
- Relationship-building: Ability to establish trust, understand
the customer's needs, and provide personalized solutions.
- Communication skills: Ability to articulate the benefits of the
equipment in a clear and concise manner and tailor their
communication style to the customer's needs.
- Negotiation skills: Ability to negotiate effectively to reach
mutually beneficial agreements with customers.
- Project management skills: Ability to navigate complex projects
with multiple stakeholders.
- Persistence: Ability to be persistent in following up with
potential customers and navigating the sales process to close
deals.About NOVA:NOVA Automation manufactures solutions to the
complex automated packaging challenges our clients face. We have
innovated for over 25 years to become the go-to partner to solve
problems our competitors won't even look at.We build partnerships
by listening throughout each project and innovating as we go to
create best-in-class automated packaging systems for a wide range
of industries. Each component of our systems is built and assembled
in the NOVA Automation Lab in Denver, Colorado.Job Type:
Keywords: NOVA Automation, Denver , Sales Manager - Automation, Manufacturing & Packaging, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...