Implementation Manager (Project Manager) - Multiple Positions Available Denver, United States o[...]
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Implementation Manager (Project Manager) - Multiple Positions
- March 1, 2023
- Denver, United States of AmericaRegistria is the leader in
developing post-purchase ownership experiences for brands. Hundreds
of the most recognized brands in the world use Registria's
award-winning technology to onboard and better support their
customers. Our platform, expert analytics, and engagement programs
enable brands to deliver a rewarding experience to every product
owner. Our clients are global and with innovation at our core,
we're always bringing new solutions to market. And best of all, our
team is fun, energetic and everyone contributes to our collective
success for our clients and our company. This is an opportunity to
have an extraordinary impact on a company's future. The role The
Implementation Manager is responsible for driving successful
implementation for a set of assigned clients. They will lead the
execution of client deliverables and have strong B2B project
management skills with a SaaS, eCommerce and CRM solutions
background. They will also oversee marketing program implementation
- including email campaigns, web pages, landing pages, support
sites, and promotions - to maximize client business and marketing
objectives.NOTE: This is not an IT Project Manager nor a Marketing
Project Manager. Strong knowledge of delivering implementation
management for a software vendor is required. What you will be
- Project Management
- Coordinate with both internal and external teams to drive
timely and quality implementation of Registria products and
- Working with internal teams - create detailed Statements of
Work for new clients or expansion of existing products. Documenting
a complete project scope and client deliverables to meet
- Develop and manage comprehensive project plans, regularly
communicating with clients and internal teams to ensure
implementation is on time and on budget.
- Manage relationships with the client and stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Partner with Client Success Managers to deliver projects with a
strong understanding of desired outcomes, project success metrics
and implementation best practices to ensure a successful
- Partner with Product Management and other teams to measure the
business value of project deliverables and recommend product
features and/or enhancements.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Required Qualifications
- Knowledge of SaaS, eCommerce, extended warranty and/or digital
- 3+ years Experience managing B2B SaaS product implementations
and strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS, eCommerce and data
integrations (i.e. APIs) required.
- Experience and demonstrated ability to define requirements,
develop project plans, manage project budgets and deadlines, and
report on post-project success and gap analysis.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Harvest, Jira, GuideCX or other
systems for program and budget management.
- Strong problem solving and analytical/technical skills.
- Experience with project management process improvement, best
practices and tools.
- Strong knowledge of different software development
methodologies (Kanban, Agile, Scrum, etc.).
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, set priorities
and deliver results.
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Exemplary communication skills (persuasive written, compelling
- Flexible and resourceful.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong self-starter mentality is required.
- Ability to write documentation and FAQs highly desirable.
- Jira Scrum Master experience highly desirable.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent combination of education and
experience) What We Offer
- Competitive salary range: $65,000 - $90,000 DOE in Colorado,
plus equity and bonus eligible
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical (100% premium
paid for employee), dental, vision, life, short-term disability,
401(k) retirement plan.
- Unlimited PTO (we encourage employees to take time off and our
requirement is that employees take at least 2 weeks annually)
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunity to work remote
- And much more, including an opportunity to work with a great
group of teammates and clients. Apply Now First name * Last name *
Email * Phone number * Position Job Title Resume upload * (.pdf
file) Will you, now or in the future, require the support of
Registria to maintain work authorization in the United Sates?
- No LinkedIn Profile Additional Information Is there anything
else you'd like to share with us? (Not Required)
Keywords: Registria, Denver , Implementation Manager (Project Manager) - Multiple Positions Available Denver, United States o[...], Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...