Company: PLS Mechanical
Posted on: May 28, 2023
The Project Manager will manage and oversee all aspects of the
project(s) to which they are assigned. The successful PM will
identify and secure internal and external resources, interact with
the client, manage schedules and budgets, ensure safe execution of
field work, and deliver quality work product as defined by PLS,
clients and regulatory agencies.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Project manager is the single-source responsibility to PLS
and the customer.
- Perform all project management functions required to promote
and finalize sales including concept engineering, complete
estimates, written proposals, direct meetings, to successful job
- Successful management of contracts, including sales,
estimating, procurement, and execution
- Prepare mechanical/plumbing budgets and bids, proposals, memos,
contracts, change orders, strategies control costs with agreed-upon
limits, manage installations and produce reasonable profits
- Administers construction contracts and conducts a periodic
on-site observation of work during construction to monitor
compliance with plans.
- Responsible for product submittals, submittal logs and tracking
delivery to maintain the project schedule.
- Controls any number of projects at various stages of work.
Reviews records of accounts and inputs entries into to proper
- Provide accurate project documentation and record maintenance
throughout the project. Maintain all historical data on projects
for future projections and project budgeting
Understand financial aspects of the job:
- Accomplishes project results by examining budget and scope;
calculating resources required; allocating resources; scheduling
and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating progress;
resolving logistical problems; evaluating and implementing change
- Billing knowing job costs.
Effective communication with internal and external customers:
- Maintain cordial relationships with all clients, vendors,
subcontractors within the industry
- Consults with clients to determine functional and spatial
requirements of new structure or renovation, and prepares
information regarding design, specifications, materials, equipment,
estimated costs and construction time.
- Directs team members (employees and consultants) at all levels
of contract administration.
- Perform related work as required to ensure projects are
completed as proposed to management and the client
Utilize internal resources to the fullest extent:
- Coordinate any necessary issues with departments both directly
and indirectly involved
- Provide assistance to other divisions to maximize company
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 10 (ten) years' progressive experience in estimating
design, and management of mechanical projects from $50,000 to $25+
- Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering or related field
preferred, but not required or equivalent industry experience
- Ability to operate independently and autonomously, yet possess
the discretionary judgement to know when it's appropriate to
consult with others in the organization
- Demonstrate a corresponding high sense of integrity
- Demonstrated experience/ability to develop new business
- Understanding commercial construction logistics, labor,
material, and equipment handling.
- Understanding of basic business practices, ability to read and
understand construction-related accounting reports.
- Understanding and knowledge of necessary regulations, in which
work is being performed, to ensure compliance
- Ability to read and understand plans and specifications and
translate the information to the operational realities.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug
- Must have a Valid Driver's License with clean record
- Experience with Army Corps of Engineers
- MBA or Master' level educational degree and/or a current
- Health and Dental Coverage
- Paid Long-term and Short-term disability insurance
- Paid Time Off including Paid Company Holidays
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Eligible for company 401k matching program
COMPENSATION: $95,000 - $150,000 Applicants please note that actual
compensation is determined by several factors that are unique to
each candidate, including but not limited to job-related skills,
depth of experience, certifications, relevant education or
training, and specific work location, among others. The offered
wage or salary is only one aspect of an employee's total
PLS Mechanical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: PLS Mechanical, Denver , Project Manager, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...