Enterprise Sales Director
Company: RTB House
Posted on: May 28, 2023
RTB House is a global DSP with 1,000+ specialists that help
brands expertly navigate the blurred lines between branding and
performance. - Born and having grown to become a leader in display
retargeting, RTB House now offers a suite of full-funnel marketing
solutions that address the challenges brands face today to drive
more efficient and impactful media buys. As an Enterprise Sales
Director for the Western half of the US, you will play a
substantial role in developing RTB House position on RTB/online
advertising market in the US. Your mission will be to demonstrate
the value of RTB House products, establish trusted relationships
with clients, and drive success of our brand by active sales
efforts. You will be one of the key people building our US
business. What You Will Do
- Identify new sales opportunities and convert them into RTB
- You'll be selling from an array of full funnel solutions
powered by deep learning AI.
- Generate sales by handling all aspects of the sales cycle from
prospecting to close.
- Execute customer communications via telephone or email, in line
with standards and processes.
- Elevate client relationships at all business levels.
- Research and develop strategic business plans for each assigned
- Create formal offers and present them to potential
- Report on the status of sales processes regarding both existing
and potential customers directly and through our CRM.
- Partner with technical and sales teams; working closely with AM
team to help grow and retain strategic clients.
- Deliver high levels of customer relationship management,
satisfaction and interaction.
- Develop professional and technical knowledge by attending
- Travel to different cities around the US for client meetings.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of sales success within the retail, or
ecommerce online industry.
- Must have West Coast experience and contacts.
- University degree (preferably in the field of business,
marketing, engineering or communication).
- Highly analytical person with the ability to sell in a
- Strong influencer with exceptional negotiation and
- Understanding of the online advertising industry, performance
marketing and RTB model will be an asset. The salary range for this
role is $140,000 to $175,000 in base pay, and is exclusive of any
bonuses or benefits. The base pay offered will be determined on a
case by case basis based on experience, skills, training,
certifications, education, etc., and will be informed by market
OTE (On Target Earnings) for this role is $280,000 to 350,000 and
includes base salary and variable pay. The variable portion is
received only if performance goals are achieved as expected and may
be higher or lower than anticipated OTE.
Why RTB House: There are so many reasons. Here are just a few---
- YOUR WORKPLACE, YOUR CHOICE. We offer permanent remote work. Or
in-office. Or a hybrid combination of both. -Your choice. Do You! -
ask about our Work Abroad program.
- AWARD WINNING TECH. A recognized industry leader with industry
wide acknowledgements for innovations including
- '2022 Best Overall Programmatic Tech (buy side)' - drum awards
(beating out Xandr, Cognitiv, Sharethrough, and AdTheorant)
- '2022 Top 50 Programmatic Power Players' - AdExchanger
- 'Best Places to Work,' + 'Best Paying Companies,' - BuiltIn
- 5x Fastest Growing Companies' - Financial Times (top 1%)
- AI Excellence Award for AI Full Funnel Marketing Solution
- MarTech Breakthrough Award for AdTech Innovation
- Stevie International Biz Awards: AI Full Funnel Gold - "Most
Innovative Company of the Year" 2021-2020-2019 (3X Award Winner) -
Streaming Video Ads - "Customer Service Dept. of the Year" -
Marketing/PR Solutions - AI / Machine Learning - Innovation of the
Year for Social - AI / Machine Learning.
- HAVE A VOICE. You will have a direct impact on the success of
the company. Your work matters and is essential to the evolution,
growth, and success of our business.
- GROWTH. We prioritize your growth and career path with your
goals and passions in mind, offer comprehensive and continuous
training, and a stipend for external courses.
- BENEFITS. Extensive benefits package including 100% coverage of
your medical insurance premium, matching 401K plan, vacation days,
sick days, office stipend, phone or internet stipend, baby cash,
stipend for external training and more.
- RECOGNITION. Performance bonus eligibility.
- COMMUNITY. In-person and virtual events including coffee
socials, happy hours, and off-site summits. You will get to work
with amazing, inspiring, passionate people in one of the fastest
growing sectors in online advertising. About RTB House RTB House is
a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing
technologies for top brands and agencies worldwide. Its proprietary
ad buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely
by autonomous Deep Learning algorithms, using neural networks to
combine the power of first-party data, on-device signals, and
aggregated contextual data to empower its agency and advertiser
clients to generate outstanding results and reach their goals at
every stage of the funnel, delivering self-driving personalized
advertising fit for the cookieless future. - After successfully
deploying Deep Learning into 100% of its algorithms in 2018, RTB
House has continued its research in the field of AI. The AI
Marketing Lab and Creative Lab were set up as new divisions of the
company focused on inventing and advancing MarTech products. The
company's AI-based product offering includes retargeting and full
funnel performance solutions as well as branding campaigns. -RTB
House consistently balances rapid innovation and the introduction
of pioneering technologies against the need for clients and
partners to have transparent results whilst ensuring that consumers
enjoy safe browsing experiences. Founded in 2012, the RTB House
team currently operates in over 80 markets, and 30+ locations
around the globe. It serves more than 4,000 performance and
awareness campaigns for clients across the EMEA, APAC, and Americas
regions for some of the biggest brands in the world, including
Adidas, Sephora, Reebok, and New Balance. Of the 1,000+ employees
globally, we are currently in hypergrowth and scaling the US team
of roughly 60+ passionate people and counting. It's exciting times!
- Information on Equal Treatment Policies
Keywords: RTB House, Denver , Enterprise Sales Director, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...