Company: The High Companies
Posted on: May 28, 2023
We are hiring for a Project Manager to join our team! The
Project Manager will plan, schedule and handle administration of
assigned projects to meet the project's stated functional,
economic, and schedule requirements. You'll also serve as the
primary point of contact with customer related concerns, administer
the contractual requirements for all assigned projects, manage cash
flow through timely invoice and prompt cash collection.
- Manage the execution of all assigned projects in accordance
with the technical specifications required by the contracts.
- Plan, schedule, and manage the execution of all assigned
projects to achieve or exceed the financial objectives of
- Manage the execution of all assigned projects in a manner that
is professional, legal, ethical, and consistent with
the High Philosophy.
- Serve as the primary communicator on behalf of the Company to
the customer and their designated agents
regarding matters of the construction project.
- Issue invoices for goods and services provided on a timely and
- Manage all cash collection efforts for payments due on assigned
- Serve as the primary recipient of project information from the
customers and their designated agents, and
manage the further communication of necessary information to
subcontractors, suppliers, engineers, service
providers, and other disciplines within High as required.
- Coordinate the efforts of engineering and production to ensure
compliance with the scheduled delivery dates.
- Prior to commencing work on site, coordinate site logistics and
work access with customer. Where drop lots are
necessary, identify and secure necessary drop lot access in
conjunction with shipping company.
- Visit job sites as required to maintain project status
awareness and to identify unexpected conditions in advance
of precast deliveries.
- Attend job site meetings as required as the Company's project
- Document communications and project status reports effectively
using such forms as logs, meeting minutes,
letters, transmittals, and e-mails.
- Provide routine and as-needed communication to High management
for the purpose of informing them of project
status or important issues of risk management or financial
- Work with customer and assigned erector to determine erection
sequence and coordinate same with production
schedule and shipping.
- Plan and schedule the work of each discipline required to
complete the field erection of precast, and other related
work included in the scope of the Company.
- Review all product and field work provided by Company and its
subcontractors for meeting specified quality,
and manage any necessary field remediation. Coordinate with
shipping and production to resolve quality issues
related to same.
- Maintain the forecast of project costs in the company's
enterprise system to accurately represent the expected
financial outcome upon completion.
- Identify changes in scope as defined in the contract documents,
and submit required documentation to secure full
compensation as the Company may be entitled.
- Provide analysis as required to support the Company claims and
defend claims submitted against the Company.
- Collaborate with estimating and purchasing departments to
negotiate and execute purchases of goods and
services required to complete the field operations portion of the
- Review subcontractor invoices for accuracy, appropriate
representation of completed work, and contractual
compliance; and recommend for payment.
- Coordinate the work of Assistant Project Managers working on
assigned projects. Daily Skills:
- Promote the interests and favorable image of the High
Companies. Support and sustain the values of the High
- Provide analysis as required to support High Concrete Group
claims and defend claims submitted against High
- Assist in the final negotiations of new projects as needed to
review technical scope issues schedule feasibility.
- Attend production planning meetings to provide input and
enhance comprehensive knowledge of production
efforts on assigned projects.
- Participate in the work acquisition efforts of High Concrete
Group by bringing knowledge of new project
opportunities and participation in estimating efforts or sales
- Participate in the continuous improvement of High Concrete
- Serve on, and occasionally lead, company committees as
- Perform special assignments as directed. Important Areas of
- 4 or more years of experience in Project Management
- Experience in precast concrete production or
commercial/institutional building construction a plus.
- Bachelor's degree required in Construction Management or
related field, preferred. Working for The High Companies:
High Concrete Group LLC combines innovation, proven technology,
more than three-quarters of a century's experience as a precast
company, and nearly 50 years as a precaster.
- Tuition Assistance with 100 percent reimbursement for approved
courses and degree programs which are job related and approved in
advance by your supervisor.
- Employee Assistance Program provides professional, confidential
assistance for any type of personal issue you or your eligible
dependents are experiencing.
- High Family Foundation Scholarship is awarded annually to the
children of High co-workers working at least 1,000 hours per year
and employed for at least two years. Recipients are awarded $4,000
for each year they are enrolled in a two- or four-year accredited
- Good Measure Award is presented periodically to an individual
or team from each of the High companies who exemplifies The High
Philosophy and who has gone above and beyond normal job
responsibilities to provide "Good Measure."
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision
available for full-time coworkers. Vacation is offered to regular
full-time coworkers and is earned annually on your anniversary
date. You may carry over a portion of your hours into the next
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: The High Companies, Denver , Project Manager, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...