Professional Services Manager - Integrated Technology Services
Company: CDW LLC.
Posted on: May 28, 2023
CDW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer
committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you need assistance in applying for a position, please complete
our accommodation request form. Home / Job Search / Professional
Services Manager - Integrated Technology Services Professional
Services Manager - Integrated Technology Services The Professional
Services Manager (PSM) is a business, sales, and solutions thought
leader at CDW. The PSM provides leadership and support for Sales,
Solution Architects and Services Teams within their territory. The
PSM is accountable for effective and efficient day-to-day Services
operations, client relationship management, and for driving
alignment with the Sales team within their territory. The PSM
demonstrates a laser-like focus in managing all services
engagements to achieve financial, operations, client, and coworker
success. To realize these targets the PSM must balance a strong
financial and operational results focus with a strong coworker and
client emphasis. Key Areas of Responsibility
- Attain revenue and gross profit growth targets within their
- Collaborate and coordinate with Sales, Solutions Architects,
Services Teams and Management to achieve Services goals and
attainment of all targets.
- Provide leadership and support for Sales, Solution Architects
and Services Teams within their territory.
- Establish and cultivate a solid working relationship with
clients - building relationships with clients from IT engineering
staff up to "C" level executives. Lead, collaborate and participate
with Sales and Solutions team(s) on client sales calls, services
estimates and sales / client strategies with "C" suite level
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key partner
representatives (Cisco, Microsoft, etc.) to ensure CDW is top of
mind. Expand these relationships to CDW account managers, regional
managers, architects, and consultants.
- Lead and manage designated Enterprise Architect team to achieve
financial, operational, client, and coworker targets.
- Ensures that services engagements exceed client expectations,
and provides services clients with an authoritative escalation path
to resolve conflicts and issues quickly.
- Collaborate and coordinate with Sales, Solution Architects,
Services Teams and Management to maximize services financial
results and increase product and licensing attachment.
- Collaborate with Sales to increase client solution
opportunities to drive adoption of entire CDW services
- Prepare services forecasts, budgets and other projections as
- Analyze economic, competitive and industry changes affecting
services in their territory and make recommendations as
- Regular cadence with Sales and Services Leadership on staffing
plans and pipeline.
- Act as subject matter expert on CDW services offering and
capabilities and educate sales teams as needed. Client
- Educate clients about CDW services offerings and
- Own and manage client satisfaction and loyalty with your
clients. Proactively resolve issues, as necessary.
- Act as point of contact to our clients for all service related
issues until resolution.
- Conduct face-to-face client loyalty meetings for top services
- Establish and cultivate solid working relationship with all
internal clients - AT Services Managers, Solutions Teams,
Recruiters, Branch Managers, Account Executives, Sales Management
and Senior Leadership Team.
- Provide overall engagement management and oversight for client
- Negotiate contracts and statement of works with CDW legal and
CDW client base. - Coworker Responsibilities: -
- Manage your team to have the right set of technical skills, in
the immediate and long-term, which are focused on Advanced
Technology Products and Emerging Technologies. -
- Ensure your team fully understands their roles, and possesses
the right set of professional consulting and sales skills. -
- Create individual technical and professional development plans
with each team member. -
- Provide complete, accurate, ongoing communication with your
- Deliver substantive performance feedback and coaching to your
team, solution architects and other services teams.
- Provide feedback to the Solution Architects on project estimate
accuracy to fine tune our pricing. Operations Responsibilities: -
- Support the SDMs with staffing issues.
- Lead and implement Advanced Technology Services' vision, goals
- Create and instill a culture of increasing bill rates and
decreasing costs of delivering engagements.
- Manage and monitor General and Administrative expenses.
- Collaborate with Senior PSMs on new hires, trainings, internal
projects, Coworker compensation and bonuses.
- Ensure that monthly forecasts are complete, accurate and
- Ensure that time and invoice approval is performed in a
complete, accurate and timely manner.
- Establish and cultivate a solid working relationship with
vendor partners - Vendor Partner Engineer Managers / Vendor Partner
Services Managers / Vendor Partner Account Teams.
- Serve as the professional services interface to key vendor
partners, evangelizing CDW's capabilities and addressing perceived
- Drive the feedback process from delivery to pre-sales, ensuring
that pre-sales tactics accurately reflect delivery's
- Contribute to Services Management team meetings and Services
Management best practices.
- Review branch financials and project performance to ensure
profitability of projects. Measurements and Targets -
- Gross Profit
- Gross Margin
- Bill Rate
- Company Operating Margin
- Client Loyalty
- Coworker Loyalty
- Coworker Retention Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or a related field or
- Seven years of related consulting or IT services delivery
experience Other Required Qualifications
- Ability to lead teams; gain consensus -
- Effective communication skills both oral and written using a
variety of styles and techniques appropriate to the audience
- Proven ability to proactively collaborate and build
relationships, take initiative, and creatively problem solve
- Ability to identify and creatively resolve client, project and
- Knowledge of IBM, Cisco, Microsoft, HP, and EMC products and
- Experience working with branch vendors and business
- Ability to lead and manage to ensure attainment of critical
- Ability to act as a trusted advisor in a strategic
- Demonstrated ability to meet business unit sales
- Ability and willingness to travel a minimum of 50% or as needed
to other CDW locations, meetings and client sites Preferred
- Previous consulting management experience required -
- 2 - 5 years of experience with Profit and Loss responsibility
- Strong project and risk management skills -
- Strong IT background in Advanced Technologies It is anticipated
that this position will be eligible for the following compensation
- Salary range: $122,222 - $162,963
- Annual Bonus Target: 25% of base salary, subject to terms and
conditions of plan
- Benefits overview: https://cdw.benefit-info.com/ COVID-19
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known
hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of
coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well
as the community. CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented,
legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to
starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i)
be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of
full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or
religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory
vaccination policy. Follow us
Learn about #LifeAt CDW , career opportunities and more CDW is an
equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive
workplace. View our EEO Statement, Posters and Notices . If you are
an individual that needs assistance inapplying for a position,
please start here . What does Diversity, Equity and Inclusion look
like at C... What keeps you excited to come to work? What does
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion look like at CDW? by Silvia
Keywords: CDW LLC., Denver , Professional Services Manager - Integrated Technology Services, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...