Food & Beverage Manager
Company: Hersha Hospitality Management LP
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Opportunity: Food and Beverage ManagerEffectively lead and
manage the staff and operations of the food and beverage
department, ensuring the delivery of superior food and beverage
menu items and services that will provide guests with a memorable
experience. Take ownerships of the financial aspects of operations
pertaining to the role, while creating a work environment
consistent with our values. -Potential Career Path - -Food and
Beverage Director -Essential Job Functions
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support
associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established
brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values. -
- Monitor product quality and guest satisfaction in food and
beverage outlet, ensuring food quality is consistent, appealing,
and prepared according to recipe and to guest specifications.
- Ensure the restaurant complies with sanitation and safety
standards for guests and associates.
- Visually inspect and take action to ensure the appearance of
facilities is appealing and attractive to guests.
- Effectively deal with internal and external customers with high
level of patience, tact and diplomacy.
- Ensure all equipment is in working order.
- Participate in marketing efforts of the restaurants as
- Interact with guests to obtain feedback on quality of service
and food in outlet.
- Document inventory, forecast usage and monitor supply so
restaurants are adequately stocked with linen, glassware,
silverware, china, condiments, in order to provide service.
- Abide by all regulations and requirements pertaining to serving
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM's
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and
follow -MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.Position
- Prior management experience in similar restaurant required.Work
Environment and Context -
- Work schedule varies and may include working varies shifts,
holidays and weekends.
- Requires ability to navigate throughout the restaurant and
kitchen, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping,
kneeling, or crouching.
- Ability to effectively communicate with guests and associates
verbally and in writing. - -What We Believe -People Are Our
Capability - Hearts That Serve - Only Excellence - Stay Nimble -
Own ItThe -Holiday Inn Denver East -offers some of the best
accommodations in the Central Park area including a heated
indoor/outdoor pool (open year round). Guests also love our free
high-speed internet access, Keurig coffee makers, and a location
that places you 6 miles from Downtown Denver. Take a ride in our
complimentary shuttle to the Northfield Shopping Center. With
arcade games, bowling, drinks, and food; this is a place even your
kids will enjoy. Enjoy a stroll around the Stanley Marketplace
where you can visit over 50+ independently owned Colorado
businesses that offer a place for you to eat, drink, shop,
exercise, play, work, and more -Whether traveling for business or
pleasure, you can host any type of meeting or event in one of our
twelve function rooms. Our newly renovated and modern facility
includes a 24-hour business center with free copy and print
services. - - -
Keywords: Hersha Hospitality Management LP, Denver , Food & Beverage Manager, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...