Project Manager - Denver, CO
Company: Heico Construction Group
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward
with an established industry leader? Join our team at Concrete
Frame Associates! Concrete Frame Associates is Denver's leading
provider of concrete formwork and concrete frame services. Across
Colorado, New Medico, and Wyoming, Concrete Frame Associates has an
exceptional record of safely completing projects on-time and
on-budget. Pre-construction value engineering services to the
owner, architect, engineer and contractor makes CFA a welcome
member of the construction team.
- Oversees and coordinates the planning and implementation of
concrete frame and formwork projects.
- Responsible for managing the project productivity, costs, and
safety consistent with company policies and practices.
- Supervises the activity and development of relevant positions
including detailers, estimators, project coordinators and material
- Capable of reading and interpreting rebar shop drawings,
post-tension shop drawings, concrete formwork drawings, structural
and architectural drawings.
- Develops and maintains customer relationships to enhance
company's ability to procure projects, reduce risk, and ensure
- Works in cooperation with other office personnel to negotiate
and execute sales contracts consistent with policies.
- Manages and coordinates all subcontractor and vendor contracts
and associated processes and procedures.
- Assists with the development and coordination of material and
equipment schedules and promotes their efficient use.
- Monitors the overall safety and quality issues on the
- Supervises the activity and development of Project
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as
assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or
related field, or equivalent experience plus seven (7) years of
experience supporting similar key position responsibilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the
ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the
organization, as well as with customers and vendors.
- Detail oriented with the ability to efficiently analyze and
organize significant amounts of information regarding plan layouts,
material deliveries and jobsite productivities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and
- Advanced knowledge of safety and relevant OSHA requirements and
- Ability to travel and work for extended period of time on
projects outside of the office area. What we can offer you:
- Inclusive Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, and Illness
- Company paid Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings program with a company match
- Employee Assistance Program including discounts with major
vendors & products
- Mental and physical wellness programs
- Competitive time off package including vacation, sick, and
- A flexible, hybrid work schedule maintaining work-life
- Career advancement opportunities with a stable well-established
- Tuition reimbursement program and access to LinkedIn Learning
- A workspace stocked with refreshments and snacks for a mid-day
Applications submitted without a resume will not be considered.
Salary range for the position is $84,984 - $106,236 based on
Concrete Frame Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race,
sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender
Keywords: Heico Construction Group, Denver , Project Manager - Denver, CO, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...