Project Manager I
Company: Bristol Alliance of Companies
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Bristol Environmental Solutions, LLC is seeking a qualified
Project Manager I in our Golden, CO location. The Project Manager
will perform field management of small to large, complex
environmental investigation or remediation projects; be familiar
with sampling of soil, surface water, groundwater, air, and
sediment, aid senior staff in procurement, management, and
interpretation of field findings, provide oversight and field
management of site investigation and remediation project staff and
- Provide support and site management of site
investigations/characterizations, remedial investigations,
feasibility studies, engineering evaluations, and construction and
maintenance of remediation systems.
- Collaborate with senior staff to evaluate, select, and design
site remedies involving contaminated soil and water.
- Perform field implementation of tasks including organizing and
managing contaminated media sampling, groundwater well
installation, remediation system operation and maintenance, and
- Perform field reporting, data documentation, compilation, and
- Provide routine field updates and notifications to senior
staff, clients, and project stakeholders.
- Prepare and develop project documents including Work Plans,
Quality Control Plans, Waste Management Plans, and Final
- Support the development of cost estimates and proposals, assist
in allocating project resources, and oversee field
- Represent Bristol as the on-site Point of Contact for projects,
developing and maintaining positive client relationships.
- Study contract documents and plans to determine appropriate
methods for completion and explain plans to field staff.
- Ensure field staff and subcontractors understand their role and
specific job duties.
- Confirm that all required permits and licenses are in
- Ensure project needs and objectives are met.
- Coordinate with designated Quality Control and Health & Safety
representatives to ensure high quality project delivery and Bristol
Code Zero standards are met.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Environmental Science, Geology,
Biology, or Chemistry. Minimum of five years recent and relevant
experience as a Project Engineer or Field Engineer on Environmental
Investigation/Remediation or Engineering projects.
Required Knowledge or Skills
- Must be willing to travel and work in remote locations for 50%
and up to 6 weeks at a time.
- Experience with environmental site project planning,
estimating, logistics, transportation, and field
- Ability to organize and manage field sampling efforts and
knowledge of environmental sampling methodology/design,
multi-incremental and discrete sampling.
- Experience performing sampling and reviewing data collected
from various environmental media including soil, groundwater,
surface water, sediment and air.
- Working knowledge of various environmental media sampling
equipment, instrumentation and tools.
- Experience managing all aspects of medium to large field
- Detail oriented problem solver with excellent organization
- Direct experience with USACE, USAF, EPA and other Federal
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks, to
prioritize and organize, and work well under stress in a fast-paced
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to constant change.
- Ability to provide both technical and supervisory assistance to
the project field team.
- Ability to apply technical and critical thinking skills to meet
project demands and solve problems.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet
- Strong interpersonal skills to assist and communicate with
Preferred Knowledge or Skills
- Hands-on experience managing and supporting large, complex site
- Current HAZWOPER certification.
- Advanced degree in engineering or geology.
- EIT, PE, or PG certification or have the necessary experience
to obtain certification.
Keywords: Bristol Alliance of Companies, Denver , Project Manager I, Executive , Golden, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...