Collection Manager Level 4
Company: IntelliGenesis LLC
Posted on: May 27, 2023
- Identify appropriate collection access points, methods, and/or
plans necessary to exploit target networks and to satisfy specific
- Develop, plan, and coordinate the deployment of collection
- Validate, coordinate, issue, adjust, and terminate collection
tasking for NSA Collection programs.
- Collaborate internally and with external agencies to acquire,
maintain and maximize access to global communications. Required
- US Citizens Only
- TS/SCI Clearance and Polygraph required
- Minimum of Nine (9) years of relevant experience and a Master's
- Eleven (11) years of relevant experience and a Bachelor's
- Thirteen (13) years of relevant experience and an Associate's
- Fifteen (15) years of relevant experience and a high school
diploma or GED
- Degree in any field is acceptable.
- Relevant experience must be in signals intelligence (SIGINT)
collection, and/or analysis; and the collection management process.
Completion of military training in a relevant area such as Signals
Collection or Analysis program will be considered towards the
relevant experience requirement (i.e., a 24-week course will count
as 6 months of experience).
Keywords: IntelliGenesis LLC, Denver , Collection Manager Level 4, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...