Game Technology Manager
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Puttshack is an upscale, tech-infused mini golf experience that
appeals to everyone. More than just indoor mini golf, Puttshack
leans on its ground-breaking technology to elevate the game while
also serving world-class food and full bar in a cool
environment.We're looking for an Game Technology Manager to join
our team!You will be responsible for supporting the Guest
experience by supporting the technical functions within the venue
and guiding the guest through the fun and excitement of the
Puttshack game.We'd like for you to have:
- 2+ years of electronic game maintenance experience
- Facilities maintenance experience preferred
- Experience in a fast paced environemtn is necessary.
- Ability to manage a diverse work environment
- High school diploma or equivalentWhat you'll do:
- Bring your 'A' Game each and every day.
- Maintain a pace sufficient to keep up with different levels of
- Facilitator of all things maintenance, preventive maintenance
and ongoing facility maintenance.
- Monitor spare parts inventory, Tech Service supplies, and
- Support the tech side of all gameplay functions.
- Assist guests with gameplay on the course.
- Comply with all safety and sanitation guidelines and
- Get along with others and be a team player.
- Follow all rules, policies, procedures, and conditions of
employment, including those outlined in the Associate
- Other duties will be assigned as needed.The Puttshack
experience is really all about having fun - and doing something fun
- Our Purpose - To bring everyone in to play.
- Our Vision - To be the universal answer to the question 'Where
should we get together?'
- Our Mission - To create lasting memories for people of all
generations through a shared, world-class entertainment
- Our Values:
- Bring your 'A' game - We strive for excellence in everything we
- Lead the Way - Our associates embrace and are inspired by
- Own the Fun - We revel in our guests' enjoyment.
- Care Deeply - We take great care of our guests, our associates
and the communities we call home.What's in it for you:
- Paid PTO
- Health insurance: medical, dental, and vision
- Paid Parental LeaveAt the intersection of entertainment and
hospitality, Puttshack is committed to equal opportunity and is
firmly committed to preventing discrimination and harassment,
including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity
characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information, and
veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its
employment decisions. As an affirmative action employer, Puttshack
also takes steps to prevent retaliation and create a respectful,
equitable, and inclusive environment for our Associates, Guests,
and Vendors.#SourcingPro #0uv #date031523
Keywords: Puttshack, Denver , Game Technology Manager, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...