SR. Manager and Casino Operations
Company: Caesars Entertainment
Location: Black Hawk
Posted on: January 27, 2023
JOB DESCRIPTION Senior Manager of Casino Operations Salary: $
80,000.00 - $ 90,000.00 Status: Full-Time POSITION SUMMARY The
Senior Manager Casino Operations is responsible for developing,
implementing and managing programs, processes and people in table
games and slot operations to enhance the overall successful
operations of the property. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and manages the budget for table games and slots.
- Ensure proper staffing of personnel and track all department
expenditures to adhere to previously set budgetary guidelines.
Delegate authority and assign responsibilities.
- Responsible for determining and implementing changes in
equipment as required.
- A liaison with both gaming regulatory officials and gaming
equipment and vendors.
- Ensure the safety and security of employees and customers,
manages processes and programs to effectively control and reduce
loss time injuries.
- Development of staff, interviews, hires, and evaluates .
- Review department's financial data.
- Review casino/slot activities and promotional status with
Director of Operations.
- Monitor and adjust performance to local competition.
- Meet with departmental directors and managers as necessary.
Ability to manage and maintain strict confidentiality relative to
financial data, casino/slot policies, and promotions.
- Through various oral and written reports to the Senior Director
- Through achievement of performance goals.
- Other duties as assigned. MISCELLANEOUS
- Management abilities demonstrated in managing the casino/slot
department's profitability to include hotel expense and payroll
control and equipment placement.
- Maintaining interpersonal working relationships among all
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to assume overall responsibility to the performance
of people, product, and equipment.
- Knowledge of gaming and alcohol beverage control regulations
and company internal policies and procedures.
- Development and management of established budget and
- Effective managing of the staff.
- Accuracy in completing assigned duties, paperwork, and reports.
- Seven to ten years of experience with casino operations to
include tables, slots, and administration, 5 years plus years of
managing supervisors and managers, a 4-year degree in a related
field or equivalent work experience.
- Valid gaming license and Alcohol Beverage Control card. MENTAL
& PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to analyze and interpret departmental needs and
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time
- Broad variety of tasks and deadlines requires an irregular work
- Ability to perform assigned duties in an interruptive
- Office environment
- Travel by car with occasional travel by plane.
- High rise hotel.
- Casino environment exposed to bright lights and noise. Please
note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment, Denver , SR. Manager and Casino Operations, Executive , Black Hawk, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!