Sr. Project Manager (Commercial Construction)
Company: Keeley Construction Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
At Keeley Companies, we believe in empowering our people and
fulfilling career aspirations. Keeley is a career destination with
countless opportunities for advancement, and a world-class family
culture that is centered around creating the best possible
environment for our people to thrive.Our Building Group is looking
to add an experienced Senior Project Manager to their team to
contribute to the overall success of the Group throughout the
planning, budgeting, construction and post-construction project
phases of multiple projects. This position will ensure that all
goals or objectives of the project are accomplished within safety
guidelines, as well as all designated quality, schedule, and budget
- Responsible for all aspects of assigned projects including
estimating, scheduling, quality control, progress reports, progress
billing, design review and coordination, cost reporting, safety,
and proposal preparation.
- Maintains positive, working relationships with owners, design
professionals, subcontractors, and other team members.
- Oversees Project Managers, Project Engineers & field
- Partakes in proposal meetings to review the scope of work,
discuss ways to reduce costs, and provide value engineering
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate project activities to meet
- Maintain all profit and performance responsibility on
- Manages the buyout process and the selection of
- Make necessary changes, use customer input to make
improvements, and meet/exceed internal and external client
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or
related field plus a minimum of eight years of experience
performing primary responsibilities listed above.
- Proficient with Outlook, Excel and Word is a plus.
- Background of technical skills and understanding of excavation,
utilities, wastewater, and earthwork methods.
- Ability to build and maintain a positive working relationship
with staff, vendors, and clients.
#LI-LC1All Keeley companies are proud to be an equal opportunity
employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religious beliefs,
marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal,
state, or local law.
Keywords: Keeley Construction Group, Denver , Sr. Project Manager (Commercial Construction), Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!