Company: Germer International
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Provides leadership for the small scale peptides to deliver
superior business results and customer value. Responsibilities
include implementation of the Peptide Strategic Plan including
achieving market leadership and sustainable competitiveness on low
volume peptides and ensuring best practices are effectively applied
across the sites and larger scale peptides. Member of the
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement the peptide strategic plan to affect a step change
improvement in the time and cost to develop and manufacture low
volume peptides. Achieve market leadership and sustainable
- Ensure business processes, the organization, and technology are
effectively developed to win proposals and deliver projects on time
with the right quality and cost.
- Collaborate with other sites to ensure best practices are
effectively deployed across the network.
- Identify and assist with planning and implementation of
technologies and business processes that will improve peptides
efficiency at larger scales.
- Drive implementation of effective technologies and business
processes to larger peptide scales.
- Effectively support Colorado's business development through the
technical evaluation, costing, recommendation, and development of
new product opportunities associated with the site's peptide
- Deliver positive outcomes with customers to win new and repeat
business to meet peptide revenue and profitability plan.
- Effectively lead and manage the small volume Peptide team to
meet project deliverables and shipments while maintaining high
quality on EH&S standards.
- Implement innovative new business and technical processes
through the development, technology transfer, and manufacturing
work streams. Continuously improve systems to drive time and cost
- Ensure that capital investments are identified, evaluated, and
implemented to support the peptide business strategy.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance and continuous improvement
with GMP, regulatory, safety, and environmental regulations and
local, state, and federal laws.
LEADERSHIP & BUDGET RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides direct leadership to direct reports, and indirectly to
support personnel. Carries out leadership responsibilities in
accordance with company policies and applicable laws.
- Meet objectives for the Peptide COE through leading and
managing a cross-functional team dedicated to the core capabilities
- Directs the responsibility for the core peptide team. Core team
members consist of process chemistry, analytical chemistry,
technicians, and a project manager as needed.
- The team will have dotted line responsibility to their
functional head for technical and other appropriate guidance.
Responsible for establishing and developing the team into a high
performing unit focused on effectiveness, and efficiency to exceed
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training
employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising
performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing
complaints and resolving problems.
- Establish, implement, and maintain a system of work standards
by developing guidelines and systems that ensure a consistently
high level of technical work.
- Responsible for developing the budget for the peptide
department and ensuring expenses are within the budget.
- As a member of the Leadership Team, provides input and supports
site strategy and objectives. Sets department goals and
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
B. S. degree or equivalent in chemistry, engineering, or related
field with at least 10 years of experience; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
Keywords: Germer International, Denver , Peptide Director, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!