Senior Project Engineer/Manager PE (Site Development) - Civil
Company: Martin-Martin Inc
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Description:Martin/Martin, Inc. is looking for a senior project
engineer/manager to join our Civil Engineering Group in our
Lakewood, Colorado office. This senior-level engineer will work for
multiple project managers on a broad range of project types. This
engineer will work under the direction of Associate Engineer on a
broad range of project types. The position would offer the
opportunity to work on site development projects involving
healthcare, multifamily, commercial, industrial, educational
facilities, and much more.A typical work week can include managing
and designing projects from concept design through construction.
Manage a team of engineers and technicians to prepare quality
construction documents including design calculations and reports
for site grading, stormwater drainage, domestic water, sanitary
sewer and roadways. The position involves close interaction with
owners, architects, and contractors, etc. along with opportunities
for marketing activities. We pride ourselves in providing our
employees a positive and interactive work and play culture and
offer benefits/perks such as:
- Growth opportunities
- Hybrid work schedule
- Robust compensation package (year-end bonus, profit sharing,
- Company ownership opportunities
- Mentorship program
- Community Involvement (Martin/Martin Gives Back) Opportunity to
work on premier projects in the Rocky Mountain Region and
nationally. Martin/Martin has been involved in with the CSU
Stadium, the 1144 Tower, the Denver Zoo projects and currently
involved in the 16th Street Mall Redesign.Duties and
Responsibilities Include: The following duties are illustrative
only and are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Assist in master planning and conceptual design.
- Assist in fee determination and proposal preparation.
- Assist with monitoring design budgets and project
- Serve as point-of-contact with Clients, Contractors and other
- Manage multiple engineering projects from start of design
through completion of construction.
- Manage and mentor a team of civil engineers and CAD
- Utilizes AutoCAD/Civil3D to design, detail, and coordinate
medium to large size projects within time allotments and within
- Attend project meetings during design and construction.
- Provide quality-control check of work produced.
- Provide project construction administration support including
shop drawing review, responses to Requests for Information (RFIs),
and field observations.
- Monitor project budgets and reviews and/or approves invoicing
- Participate in collection and account receivable efforts.
- Works overtime, when necessary. About Martin/Martin, Inc.
Martin/Martin, Inc. is a full-service civil and structural
engineering and surveying firm, operating from Colorado since the
1940s. Growing steadily over the last decade, Martin/Martin is
about exciting projects, shared ownership, informed staff and a
commitment to quality that keeps clients returning to us time after
time. Our services are provided to municipalities, public, and
private redevelopment entities, architects, homebuilders, state and
federal agencies, land developers and special districts in
Colorado, across the United States, and in other countries.
- Competitive Pay
- Extended Vision Coverage
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Earned Parental Leave Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company Paid Continuing Education
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Coverage
- Life, Short-Term, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Plan Company Match and Profit Sharing (when
- Hybrid Work Environment
- Committee Involvement (Innovation, Diversity and Inclusion,
- Extensive Employee Events (outings, picnics, golf, and ski
- Community Involvement (Martin/Martin Gives Back Program)
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Internal Continuing Education and Training
- On-Site Workout Facilities
- PE License Reimbursement
- Opportunity to Work on Exceptional
- 8+ years of progressive civil engineering experience
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited
- Registered PE license in the State of Colorado or ability to
obtain one within 3 months. Desired Qualifications:
- Min 6 years' experience in SITE DEVELOPMENT
- Min 4 years' experience with PE license.
- Knowledge or proficiency with Civil3D, StormCAD, FlowMaster,
- Knowledge of site entitlement processes of jurisdictions within
the greater Denver Metropolitan area
- Construction field experience.
- Shows strong interest in participating in company
- Excellent time management and organizational and management
skills with technical staff on multiple, simultaneous projects.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
We are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this position at this
time.Please note that due to the volume of applications received,
we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about the status
of your application.Martin/Martin, Inc. is dedicated to the
principles of equal employment opportunity. We prohibit unlawful
discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age
40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic
information, military or veteran status, national origin, race,
religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status
protected by state or local law.PI201486899
Keywords: Martin-Martin Inc, Denver , Senior Project Engineer/Manager PE (Site Development) - Civil, Executive , Lakewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!