Project Manager /Remote (Denver CO) 6+ Months
Company: Suncap Technology, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize
projects according to defined timelines and within the allocated
budget. The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that
business and end users are consulted with and their input garnered
for the project at hand.
- Responsible for assisting agency executive management, division
directors, and information technology (IT) staff and leading
project tasks, resources, including State personnel and
- Use appropriate project management tools, reports, templates,
mentoring, training, and coaching to IT project teams.
- Work directly with agency staff, as well as vendors and, when
necessary, other state agencies in fulfilling and carrying out the
requirements of assigned IT projects.
- Utilize project management best practices, including risk
management, quality management, change management, change control
- Manage by providing leadership, collaboration, supervision,
training, guidance and support to all IT project team members on
- Lead the effort for ensuring agency compliance with the State's
project management policies and standards
Keywords: Suncap Technology, Inc., Denver , Project Manager /Remote (Denver CO) 6+ Months, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!